Hacking UStealth - Wii U 'Format Disk' Nag workaround :)

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a video that covers this tutorial? Cuz I'm not sure if this is what I need and a visual would help me decide. Thanks

MrKatanaObiWan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a video that covers this tutorial? Cuz I'm not sure if this is what I need and a visual would help me decide. Thanks
'
Imagine you plug your hard drive in and you click a button so that everytime you plug it into the wiiu the nagging format window doesn't appear. That would be the video. Literally the title.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'
Imagine you plug your hard drive in and you click a button so that everytime you plug it into the wiiu the nagging format window doesn't appear. That would be the video. Literally the title.
Ok cuz what I want to do is have an HD with a Y Cable in the back for Wiiu games and an HD with a Y Cable in the front for vWii. With this that'll work?

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can ustealth usb drive work on a Wii with the same modded hombrew app(like usbloadergx 1257) as well?

Also wiimc 1.37 in the op link is down, is there a newer one up and working?

camyoung11

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

I've used UStealth successfully with USB Loader GX and WiiFlow (was testing out which loader I liked more, I landed on USB Loader GX!)

But when I try to use WiiXplorer I can only access the SD card and the NAND. I'm using the compiled version that was linked in the first post, but I'm not able to see my drive at all. Like I said, it works perfectly in the loader programs and Nintendon't. Is there a setting or something that I need to enable?

Also when I lauch USB toggle it goes to a black screen and then kicks me straight back to the homebrew loader, it doesn't appear to do anything. Is it a vWii app or a Wii U app?

Thanks for all your awesome work :)

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only a few programs were updated to use ustealth. Anything else can not read the drive because it's "hidden".

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
USBToggle is maybe just toggling the visibility of the connected hard drive on port0? (or the first found hard drive, so be sure you have only ONE hard drive connected, no WiiU HDD).
maybe it toggles and exit ? or maybe it's supposed to display a text and output on screen and something went wrong and exit without modifying anything.

stargoonman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiFlow (4.2.1) doesn't recognize my 80GB USB external HDD once it's hidden. It works fine without it.

It's plugged into the top USB port of my Wii U at the back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]