Hacking Using WII-U wiimote on vWII Problem ...

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys,

In somes wii games under vWii, everything work fine with the WII U wiimote in homebrew, with usb loader gx, wiirare, etc. but once I enter some games, not all games, but somes like mario bros, only the wiimote of WII work, the WII-U wiimote is not working.

there is a workaround ? Any idea why its like this ?

Thank you for your help :)

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys,

In somes wii games under vWii, everything work fine with the WII U wiimote in homebrew, with usb loader gx, wiirare, etc. but once I enter some games, not all games, but somes like mario bros, only the wiimote of WII work, the WII-U wiimote is not working.

there is a workaround ? Any idea why its like this ?

Thank you for your help :)
This could be unrelated to my problem, but I had an issue where newer Wii Remotes didn't work with homebrew for whatever reason, and if I recall correctly apps will need to be recompiled in order for them to work properly.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Wiimote+.

Some newer models were incompatible with older Wiiuse library, and had to be updated to support these wiimotes.
Old homebrew were affected, and had to be recompiled with latest version of devkitpro libogc.

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found a workaround. Just press on the home button on the wii remote and resync the wii-u remote.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte