Hacking Using Wii hombrew with the Wii Menu

Chris Kendrick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to be an odd question, but bear with me here.

Could the original homebrew for the Wii work with the Wii Menu on a Wii U? For example, could I use Letterbomb to install homebrew onto the Wii Menu and just the Wii Menu only?

If it's possible and I end up bricking it, would it make the whole Wii U inoperable or just the Wii Menu?

Dont Worry About it

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, you need a game to do the exploit. I have a copy of YuGiOh 5Ds that I used to hack my vWii. If you pay for shipping I could send it to you (PM me if your interested).

Chris Kendrick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, you need a game to do the exploit. I have a copy of YuGiOh 5Ds that I used to hack my vWii. If you pay for shipping I could send it to you (PM me if your interested).
So would it affect my Wii U at all? It would use the game to hack just the vWii, correct? (if the vWii is the Wii Menu as I'm assuming)

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So would it affect my Wii U at all? It would use the game to hack just the vWii, correct? (if the vWii is the Wii Menu as I'm assuming)
So far, the only way to affect the Wii U side is to alter or delete the vWii IOS that are factory installed. Don't mess with those IOS and you will be fine. Install the vWii version of the d2x cIOS and you are good to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: