Hacking Using a wii remote with the internet browser for wii u (NOT VWII!!!!!!)

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
is this possible my gamepad was stolen and i found it on my doorstep a few days later with the screen smashed.....:cry:......is there a way possible to use a wii u pro controller or a wii remote to use the wii u internet browser can't repair or replace because of finical problems THE REASON IS THE WII U HOMEBREW APP :bow: PRAISE THE HOMEBREW!!!!

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
A new lcd costs like 25 bucks on ebay, a new digitizer is like 5. A set of Tri Wing screw drivers is around 5.00. Its a rather inexpensive thing to fix. I fixed mine after my was stepped on..pretty easy to do. But to answer your question, currently there is no other way to use the browser.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
HOW HARD WOULD THIS BE TO REPAIR?
ARE SOLDERING SKILLS NEEDED?

No soldering required pretty easy if you take your time, and have some patience. There's tutorials online. If you do decide to do this, be careful with all the IC chips sashes as thats the best way to screw yourself up. Do plenty of research, make sure you have the time to start and complete the project, you have all tools necessary and no distractions. It wasn't that bad for since, i fix my wifes iphone and ipad about every two months since she breaks the damn screens.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU REPAIR IT FOR IF I SENT ALL PARTS AND GAMEPAD TO YOU?

I don't mind fixing my own stuff, but I get leery when its others. However there are folks on ebay that sell the repair service, just check that service covers the parts + labor and go that route.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yes, you can browse with a Wiimote, but you will need an USB keyboard too for the input.
It's tricky at first, because it would appears that you get stuck in some text box after input some word, in that case just press B in the Wiimote.

Happy browsing

Reactions: Onion_Knight

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you can browse with a Wiimote, but you will need an USB keyboard too for the input.
It's tricky at first, because it would appears that you get stuck in some text box after input some word, in that case just press B in the Wiimote.

Happy browsing
I'd never thought of that doing that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning