Hacking UsendMii

Crayon2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A small issue I'm having, when I try to send a mouse click, it often spams the click before holding.
I've gotten around it by just rebinding my mouse-click things in the games that need it, but I could see a few games that don't have that option.

No idea where to even begin helping you find out why I'd have this bug, (assuming it's not everyone getting it) so feel free to tell me what I should send your way to help. :v
Hello, this is a known bug. When holding a button on the Wii U GamePad that will trigger a mouse down event, for no reason it will toggle Down / Up.

Crayon2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I just want to mentioned that UsendMii 0.2.0 is now available.

Changes:
  • Screen Mapping.
  • HTML menu.
  • Increased application loading time on Windows 7.
Here is a video showing the new stuff (and some old):

mashiro21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey there crayon. really lovin the work you put up here. but i'm still having trouble with this when using all of the buttons as some of them are shortcuts for the wii u browser. especially B and L.

"Some of these functions can be disabled by markup on a web page." -- WiiUbrew

does these functions include the B and L and other buttons? or if these buttons are disabled, will it also be disabled for usendmii?

Crayon2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey there crayon. really lovin the work you put up here. but i'm still having trouble with this when using all of the buttons as some of them are shortcuts for the wii u browser. especially B and L.

"Some of these functions can be disabled by markup on a web page." -- WiiUbrew

does these functions include the B and L and other buttons? or if these buttons are disabled, will it also be disabled for usendmii?
Hello mashiro21, did you see what I'm doing at 1:05, I'm opening the PC Input page in a new tab. You will need to close the previous page (the one with the menu). The B button on the Wii U GamePad could now be pressed without going to the previous page. There is simply no previous page. The only thing you need to be careful is not holding B for a while. I know this is not perfect, with certain games like Mario Bros it is required to hold the B button.

At this moment there is no way to disable the browser functionality.

mashiro21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I almost facepalmed myself after reading your reply. I have no idea why i didn't think of that. lol. thanks!

for the games that require me to hold the B button, I'll just remap it. lol. :D

Crayon2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I just want to mentioned that UsendMii 0.2.1 is now available (3 weeks ago).

Changes:
  • Fixed key mapping on Mac OS X.
  • HOME button value was not loaded from XML files and it was impossible to map it.
In this video I will show you the rubber band trick and I will play Stinger on Nestopia:

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've a problem :/ I cannot use "Y" or "B" for inputs in the browser.
When I press "B", the Wii U browser will go back to the previous page,
When I press "Y", it opens my "favourites"

Crayon2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've a problem :/ I cannot use "Y" or "B" for inputs in the browser.
When I press "B", the Wii U browser will go back to the previous page,
When I press "Y", it opens my "favourites"
In my UsendMii 0.2.0 Youtube video I show a trick for that will always work for Y and sometimes for B depending how you use it. In my UsendMii 0.2.1 video I show the rubber band trick. Please watch those videos and than tell me if it fixed your problem.

brice656

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work on the most update version of Wii U? I've been trying to get it to load my url, and have tried various ports, but it refuses to load these pages and gives me error 112-1028. Google and YouTube are running fine though. EDIT: I am also using Windows 10. Is that problematic for this?

Last edited by brice656,

Cruguero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry im a little lost here, can you stream the screen from pc to the gamepad with this? i mean to play pc games in the gamepad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Doesn't GBAtemp consist of those types of newcomers? :unsure: