Gaming Used an AR Code when I shouldn't have, now I can't get my Pokemon out of the daycare

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,078
  • Replies 3
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
The other night I was playing Pokemon White, and decided to screw around with some AR Codes. One of the AR Codes that came with the R4 Wood firmware was one that made an egg appear in the daycare when you hit select, and me being tired I decided it'd be a good idea to shove one Pokemon in the daycare and use that AR Code, and now every time I visit the daycare, the daycare lady tells me her husband's been looking for me, but I can't find him. Because of that it's now impossible to get the Pokemon I put in the daycare.
TL;DR: I put one Pokemon in the daycare and used an AR Code that made an egg appear in the daycare, but now I can't take my Pokemon out of the daycare because there's supposedly an egg there, but I can't get the egg.
How do I fix this so I can get my Pokemon back?

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Any chance you could simply load up the save in an editor and just scrub the data in there?
I already fixed the issue, the reason why I couldn't get the egg was because I didn't get to the part where you meet the daycare lady's husband. I forgot that was a thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol