Hardware Use exploited 3DS to inject saves into virgin 3DS?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been in the scene for quite a while (I think it was right after memchunkhax was announced at that one meeting) This sounds a little desperate, but the reason is because I have 2 N3DS' with me. One European (A9LH) and American (My main system that I want to A9LH to be able to NTR).

I'm asking because we don't know how long it'll be until browserhax returns to 10.7, if at all, and while I already own OoT3D on my main NNID system (Digital), I'm sure as hell not buying Cubic Ninja again for my region. (I bought my Euro copy for nearly $100). I'm not interested in buying anything, actually. I tried looking to see if swap tricks existed for 3DS carts, but they don't. lol

Digital games and their saves are stored on the SD card, right? Haven't we found ways to at least decrypt them and extract/inject saves from the 'Nintendo 3DS' folder using PC tools or something similar for exploited systems?

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, you could probably buy a OoT cartridge and use OoThax from it. Not sure if the hacked 3DS cares about the region when installing OoThax but if it does, you can probably region-change an emuNAND to setup OoThax on it.
Yeah I know it's stupid to buy OoT if you already have it in digital format, but $20 is cheaper than $100 at least...

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you could probably buy a OoT cartridge and use OoThax from it. Not sure if the hacked 3DS cares about the region when installing OoThax but if it does, you can probably region-change an emuNAND to setup OoThax on it.
Yeah I know it's stupid to buy OoT if you already have it in digital format, but $20 is cheaper than $100 at least...

It's currently not possible to inject saves into cartridges though, is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.