Hacking Usbloader tip&tricks please...

ChanceWii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, fairly new to the wii-u scene. Picked up my console a week or two ago and loving it so far. I've got a decent library of wii-u games and a good library of backups for all my old wii games. Used lego starwars to install HBC in vWii. I was using wiiflow 4.2.1 for a few days with no problems other then a black screen saying dsi error something followed by a wall of text then reload in 10 seconds, this would happen if i installed a disc copy of a wii game from my library. I'd have to pull the plug to get things up and running again but the games would be there and work so i guess it was ripping successfully. I deleted wiiflow from my sd on accident yesterday when i was cleaning a few things up. After putting it back on it'd automatically load to the same dsi expection screen and reload vwii after 10 seconds. Couldn't figure it out on my own so i started using cfg usb loader which has been working good. other then it being in 4:3 mode. How would i change that? Any tips on how to get wiiflow working again and how i can stop getting those errors? Whats the best usbloader for ripping games to the hdd. I haven't softmodded a wii in a long time so i'm kind of a noob again. I followed all instructions perfectly though and had no problems with the softmod. Dumped the nand/keys, shyed away from wads/ios 236 cause of the warnings. Any general info on the scene as of now is appreciated much love!

Edit: I have the aspect fixer and that works fine to fix the 4:3 within the loader just was wondering if theres anything in there to do it from in the app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol