Hacking USB Loader v1.5 problems

Mike00Zero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know why the usb loader v1.5 works once in a while? I load it up and it works fine then I exit...when i come back to it, it tells me that there are no WBFS partitions found and to format a partition. If i click format i get this error: No Partitions Found (ret = -6). PLEASE HELP!!!!

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's probably your Harddisk, not the loader, make sure the harddisk is connected to the USB port closest to the edge off the wii (bottom port if Wii is lying down). Also try the harddisk with different loaders, if all loaders have the same problem than it is definately your harddisk

Mike00Zero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you know how to fix this problem because you see the loader does see my hard drive but for some reason I can only play once then I have to sit there for about 15 - 20 mins trying to get the damn thing to start up again. Do you know any other good loaders that may work? I only really tried v1.4 and 1.5 and 1.5 was the one that worked (some of the time).

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Try using the tutorial in my sig. You should also be updating your IOS249 (to rev 14), and possibly even adding Hermes' IOS222/223 for drive compatibility. You'll find the newer loaders much better off than 1.5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs