Hacking USB Loader, Tiger Woods 2010, Wii Motion+ Issues

Darubious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I am having problems getting wii motion plus to work with any games, and on Tiger Woods 2010, the wiimote restarts before and after every shot. It is the only game where the wiimote loses connection completely.

I currently have:
cios rev 13a (have tried 13b, but ghostbusters fails to load along with mysims racing)
usb loader gx (newest version)

Trying to run Tiger Woods 2010 or Virtua Tennis 2009 have same result with wii motion plus

First post here, so if this question is just stupid or off topic, please let me know in a mature manner.

Darubious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not working. If anyone has similar issues or has had this issue but resolved it, any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for the advice though air2004.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not encountered any issues myself with either of these titles (with USBLoader_Gx and 13a).

Could just be you have a faulty Wiimotion+ unit ?

Sorry I can't be of more of help, but that's what it sounds like to me.

{EDIT}Just a random thought - have you tried lying the wiimote face down pointing at the sensor bar for a couple of seconds ?? According to the video on Sports Resort this seems to serve some kind of calibration reset function.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tiger Woods, and all other WM+ games, work just fine through USBLoader and rev13a (and as far as I know, other revs as well). MotionPlus does NOT require any IOS of it's own to run. I've heard of your problem before, and it may just simply be a bad WM+ unit. I've had more than one friend have the same issue with their nunchuk (constantly being disconnected, even though it was still plugged into the Wiimote), and they simply had to return it for another, which worked like a charm.

The only thing that's thrown me off with M+ at all is that when I first got it, the only game I had for it was Virtua Tennis. I didn't realize that upon selecting controls before a match, you had to manually select M+, so I thought it didn't work. It does. It should be just as seemless and compatible as plugging in a nunchuk when required.

You almost certainly got your M+ within the last 30 days, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem for you to return it to the store for a functional unit.

One of the big issues with Wii modding is that if something doesn't work, nobody ever assumes hardware failure. Everybody always assumes it's something they've done in the hacking process that went wrong. Usually they're right. Do you have a friend with an unhacked Wii on which you can test your MotionPlus, just to make sure you've got a faulty unit? I'm about 80% sure that you do, but the only way to be positive is to test it on an unhacked system. If it doesn't work then, you KNOW your M+ is busted. You could also just buy or rent a MotionPlus compatible game.... if it doesn't work, you know it's not a backup issue.

ralph9994

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
blalba avtything works. for usb loader enable the alternate dol. watch the motion+ video. it wil restart. disable alternate dol,. voila!

for disk use Neogamma loader

Darubious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nyko Wand Controller. Seems like sticking with nintendo brand stuff is much better. I have been having problems with some other games as well along these lines. Using the nintendo wiimote fixed the problem instantly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.