Hacking USB Loader + Ocarina + Force TV Mode in a Channel?

Fat D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I am fairly new to USB loading on a large scale; while I have been using USB loaders for quite a while now, I only recently got an external hard disk for my Wii so I could run games primarily via USB instead of only trying out some of the smaller games with an SD card.
I started to use USB Loader GX with the new hard disk, and have been pleased with it (after updating cIOS249 to support USB devices on the other port so I could connect to the internet without enabling wireless). However, for convenience, I would prefer to be able to start some of my most-played games from the system menu. Not a problem by itself, but there is one game that creates one: Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Not because of incompatibilities, but for a simple reason: I like to play a customized version of that game, which includes file overrides and a few other changes taken over from Brawl+, such as the character select screen. The problem here is that running Brawl+ requires Ocarina codes, which by itself would not be a major problem. The file replacement code is. The more current versions only work in the NTSC-U versions, but I am a PAL player. So I am required to run an out-of-region Brawl to have full customization, but that requires video mode patching.
Not a problem with GX, but I have not found a one-game channel loader that supports both video mode patching and Ocarina. At least none of the loaders included with Crap can do both, and all other channel creators I have seen do not offer anything like video mode patching or ocarina support to be enabled at all.
Do you guys know of a channel creator that supports that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night