• Views 7,164,010
  • Replies 29,358
  • Likes 47

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm trying to use viWidth to stretch the output image and make it fit the TV, it's still 640 pixels but wider.

I got your build and it works like intended, but it's too wide and when I started using the overscan options it was already on the lowest so now I'm losing display. But I'm unsure now, the next best value would be 682. It's your call on that but I think 640 is too low even the System Menu uses something like 670.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I don't want to change something like that, as I don't know what all the current users are using, how they setup their TV and display etc.
If I change it, they will wonder what happened and might not be able to set it up correctly.
Maybe an option would be better than forcing a different value.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
When I did it for WiiMC it had a positive effect, the gui auto adjusted knowing this I thought it was a harmless change; either way it seems like I'm the only one interested in this so it might not be worth the work but just in case the only homebrew that lets you select viWidth is Genesis Plus GX. Thanks for helping me tho' :)

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, when i Change the Theme Usb loader works perfectly but when i restart it then i get this message: Dsi exception ocurred

Rizzorules

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
what do you do to fix the dsi ?
delete the theme, or edit the GXGlobal to not use themes?

Is Dsi exception occurs with all themes, or a specific one?

Yes i delete the theme and the error is gone. It happens with all the themes

Rizzorules

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
thanks, I'll test and try to narrow the issue (theme file, a specific settings, a picture etc.)
Thanks to you, Im using all The settings that come with usb loader Gx, except:

Enable Hid,Cheats and Nintendont as Gamecube loader.

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
on SD? you mean in the private folder? in .bin format?

JoostinOnline has a tool to extract these bin to Wad.
I guess it can be added to loaders to add/move games from/to SDmenu/EmuNAND/Wad.
I don't know if it can be added to USBLoaderGX with my current knowledge, I'll have to learn things again :P

I thought you will ask about having an auto-DM(L) installation.
That's what most users expected the loader to do with the wad manager, but I still don't plan to add this feature in near revisions.

Exactly manage games from SDmenu/EmuNAND/RealNAND...

Install a .WAD anywhere :D

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
A Loader is a loader, I don't like the idea of a loader installing anonymous wads
Installing Wads are potentially dangerous and if you have kids/noobs around...
I don't even have a Wad installer in HBC. I would fire it through Wiixplorer. How often do you have to install a Wad?

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When updating USB Loader GX, how do I know which IOS version to use. There are 3 files in the 7zip folder. IOS222, IOS249 and IOS250. I did do some searching and if I read it correctly you can use any of them and they should work but it would just take an extra second or two to load up if you used the wrong one. I've always just used IOS249 and never had any problems. I'm just curious to know a more in depth explanation as to why one would be better than the other and who would benefit from using them if they all in fact work the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P