• Likes 47

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes you can build a WiiVC with an injected wii game, that's exactly what nintendo is doing, and the base of these "wiivc" .... Virtual console of Wii games.
use the wiiVC script injector to inject a different wii game to an existing WiiVC. then launch and play the game directly from the WiiU menu and with gamepad support if the game has native ClassicController support.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yes you can build a WiiVC with an injected wii game, that's exactly what nintendo is doing, and the base of these "wiivc" .... Virtual console of Wii games.
use the wiiVC script injector to inject a different wii game to an existing WiiVC. then launch and play the game directly from the WiiU menu and with gamepad support if the game has native ClassicController support.
I know, what I mean is build a ULGX's WiiVC forwarder with a bunch of Wii/GC ISOs to load them from ULGX's GUI.
I'm pretty sure that behaivor will work with GC games but not sure about Wii games.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if it's possible.
it would require to put multiple games in the WiiVC (making a big .app to install with wupinstaller or add them manually later to nand), and access games from there. But it would require a new fw.img patch (to add the ability to read wbfs format from there, redirecting disc to nand instead of usb)

Reactions: Billy Acuña

vbarros22

Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I have a problem with emunand on USB Loader GX.
When I install a wad with EmuNAND wad manager on loader, the banner of the game wont show, only a black screen to start the game (and the music on menu continues). Anyone have an idea about the problem? I have other games installed and they have the banner showing good

(Sorry for my bad english)

istmeedoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I have a problem with emunand on USB Loader GX.
When I install a wad with EmuNAND wad manager on loader, the banner of the game wont show, only a black screen to start the game (and the music on menu continues). Anyone have an idea about the problem? I have other games installed and they have the banner showing good

(Sorry for my bad english)

Where is your EnuNAND folder ? I had problems when I had mine located in a sub folder like this:-

usb:\\nands\my-wii-nand\

When I moved it to:-

usb:\\nand\

it worked fine...

Dont forget to alter the path in USBLoader..

Last edited by istmeedoofer,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the emuNAND path should be fixed in r1268.
Greywolf found the problem, the path max size had a bug.

But, it's still preferred to put it in a small path, without spaces or hyphen.

It could be a problem of your WAD itself. maybe the wad is bad, or the animated banner is wrong or the loader can't emulate it. (the loader's banner reader is not perfect)
I suspect the problem is either :
- bad wad, glad you didn't try to install it on real NAND or you'd have bricked.
- path issue, update the loader and/or change the path to a small one like suggested above.

istmeedoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But, it's still preferred to put it in a small path, without spaces or hyphen.

Hi Cyan,

I am on1268 and had an issue with my EmuNAND in a sub-directory, I mentioned it in another post, it may have had a hyphen in the file name though, if I get time I will try it without..

istmeedoofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you delete the sneekcache folder inside your NAND folder if you move it.

Ahhhhhh !!! :) That would make sense, although I thought I tried creating a fresh dump in the sub-dir and that didn't work

As always thanks, I'll have a play tonight, if this does not work though I will put a cover on it, I had intended to create USA & JPN NANDS but not had the need for them yet, not worth the hassle...

Ta,

AACThaKid

Dark Wolf is watching
Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
United States
okay yall i need a little help Please

last time i was on here, i got a mod of this from graywolf that was label "r1287", can someone inform me what the latest official Stable, Beta, and modded versions are, along with what page i can get them lol.... trying to follow with over 300 pages since ive been here kinda sucks lol

Thank you

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can the Forwarder wad be used on a European wii?
yes.

okay yall i need a little help Please

last time i was on here, i got a mod of this from graywolf that was label "r1287", can someone inform me what the latest official Stable, Beta, and modded versions are, along with what page i can get them lol.... trying to follow with over 300 pages since ive been here kinda sucks lol

Thank you
official : 1268
beta : 1269 mod3 (link, one or two page back)
mods : links on first page.

Reactions: AACThaKid

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no, it doesn't.
last time I tried, the loader had memory and stability issues, a user lost his HDD partition. I removed it, I don't know when I'll add it back.
Remember, if support is added, it will be only while you are inside USBLoaderGX interface. No Wii game will work with the controller.

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no, it doesn't.
last time I tried, the loader had memory and stability issues, a user lost his HDD partition. I removed it, I don't know when I'll add it back.
Remember, if support is added, it will be only while you are inside USBLoaderGX interface. No Wii game will work with the controller.
Exactly what i wanted to, so i could launch a nintendont game within it without using a wiimote
But well then, thanks! :)

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
@Cyan I'm having an issue. Not sure if its nintendont ot usblgx related so I ask you first. I recently updated both, nintendont and loader. I ONLY use usblgx to launch everything. So no settings on nintendont. When I launched one gcn game everything appeared to work fine. But on my second launc the screen turned black. Right now I'm sitting looking at a black screen while I hear the loaders bgm. (managed to "home button" my way out of the black screened game)
What happened there? Is everything supposed to be working fine (r1268 loader and.... Whatever todays version of nintendont is)
Thanks! Also, i dont want to force shut down my console. I can press home button and the bgm stops so I know I'm at the exit menu. Which way to exit to system menu from there? :) i have wiimote and ccp at myndisposal right now. Im guessing the ccp is more "blind friendly"

UPDATE: I managed to get out and turn off the system normally. How? Reference photos on the internet and dumb luck :D
Now, why is this happening? Could it be the "auto" video option in the loader?

Last edited by sideskroll,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cyan I'm having an issue. Not sure if its nintendont ot usblgx related so I ask you first. I recently updated both, nintendont and loader. I ONLY use usblgx to launch everything. So no settings on nintendont. When I launched one gcn game everything appeared to work fine. But on my second launc the screen turned black. Right now I'm sitting looking at a black screen while I hear the loaders bgm. (managed to "home button" my way out of the black screened game)
What happened there? Is everything supposed to be working fine (r1268 loader and.... Whatever todays version of nintendont is)
Thanks! Also, i dont want to force shut down my console. I can press home button and the bgm stops so I know I'm at the exit menu. Which way to exit to system menu from there? :) i have wiimote and ccp at myndisposal right now. Im guessing the ccp is more "blind friendly"

UPDATE: I managed to get out and turn off the system normally. How? Reference photos on the internet and dumb luck :D
Now, why is this happening? Could it be the "auto" video option in the loader?

Make sure the Nintendont video scaling is set to "0".

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Make sure the Nintendont video scaling is set to "0".
It is. I literally went back and restored everything to default. It doesn' happen everytime, but it does happen.
Could it be that I'm using the bios?
By the way, when I said everything went black I meant EVERYTHING. Even after exiting the loader AND hbc I couldnt see the vwii menu. (the "real" menu)

Last edited by sideskroll,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is. I literally went back and restored everything to default. It doesn' happen everytime, but it does happen.
Could it be that I'm using the bios?
By the way, when I said everything went black I meant EVERYTHING. Even after exiting the loader AND hbc I couldnt see the vwii menu. (the "real" menu)

It could be the IPL. It sounds like something is setting the console to an invalid video mode for your area.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.