Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you.
I never understood why priiloader doesn't have a choice to autoboot installed channels.

is video init mandatory?
maybe it's not needed for a "no visual" forwarder. the UNEO channel will init the video before displaying the logo.
it could speed the channel launch if not needed.

and there's an unused variable : u32 sz;
but it's probably left away at compile time, like <string>, so it's not a problem.

Last edited by Cyan,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I tried it without the video init. It never loads. It might be because Priiloader runs before the system menu, maybe?

The sz variable can be removed. I was using it for a different function that I ended up not needing.

Peninsula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a strange issue with my USB drive I've used for years.

I get a freeze on the "Initialize USB Device" screen. I'm using vWii and my device is formatted FAT32, 32kb clusters. I also have r1262 of USB Loader GX, the latest d2x, and IOS80. It's also odd because my device is read just fine by CFG usbloader.

Anyone have any idea what my issue may be?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a strange issue with my USB drive I've used for years.

I get a freeze on the "Initialize USB Device" screen. I'm using vWii and my device is formatted FAT32, 32kb clusters. I also have r1262 of USB Loader GX, the latest d2x, and IOS80. It's also odd because my device is read just fine by CFG usbloader.

Anyone have any idea what my issue may be?
Take your config file and save it somewhere else and delete it from your sd or usb and see if that helps

Peninsula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this happen like 3 years ago and forgot what i did, did you recently change your background?
Nope, haven't touched anything with the theme. Only thing weird I did was format the USB drive to be NTFS, then to Wii U format, and now back to FAT32. I also tried booting a clean SD card that only had the boot.dol, metal, and icon.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, haven't touched anything with the theme. Only thing weird I did was format the USB drive to be NTFS, then to Wii U format, and now back to FAT32. I also tried booting a clean SD card that only had the boot.dol, metal, and icon.
i edited my post above, take a look

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i didn't have better news for you, but it says in the first page that people have lots of problems with thumb drives
The only problem I ever had with thumb drives was being able to copy a game disc to it through USB Loader GX. It anyways froze on me in random spots. Other then that, all the thumb drives I used worked well to play games from.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
peninsula, you can try to set the loader's IOS to 58 in the settings.
sometime it helps initializing drives.

Flash drive has issues "installing" game (dumping disc from the console) but should work to play games as long as it detects it.
I don't know if it's common to "stop working" without reason.
try 58, if it doesn't work then I don't know what to suggest but try another device.

Peninsula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
peninsula, you can try to set the loader's IOS to 58 in the settings.
sometime it helps initializing drives.

Flash drive has issues "installing" game (dumping disc from the console) but should work to play games as long as it detects it.
I don't know if it's common to "stop working" without reason.
try 58, if it doesn't work then I don't know what to suggest but try another device.

Thanks for the advice, Cyan. I tried that and unfortunately now it gets stuck at reinitializing devices. It's no big deal though, I was planning on buying a bigger device anyway.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
@Cyan After tries, my SD card must be my problem : can't format it on Windows with GUIFormat or Panasonic.
Can be used only on Linux lol

Still can't be used after GX starts... and USBGX can't see my games on HDD.
Weird.

Will still use Wii U Nintendont forwarder though...

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?