OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
I can run the isos through nintendont and they all work great. Its not the ciis either because i can load usbloader gx. Am i missing a file. I have it all setup for nintendont the only UGX files i have are the ones in apps boot.dol meta.xml and icon.png.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u have to check the box for gamecube games to appear. it's at the top of the screen. it should have wii, gamecube, and wiiware games or emuNAND games (can't recall which) with a check box for each one.

D

Deleted User

Yup usb/games/GALE01(for example/game.iso

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
Check if its in the .gcm format. Because Nintendont has actually made a reccent update to support more formats. I forgot to switch some of my files to .iso. And usbloadergx hasn't been updated to see .gcms or other formats.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i remenber you had to use soemthing like Smashbros[gameid] there had to be [] on the game ids not just the game id if i recall.

donut32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Mine has the same issue every time I load GX Loader - I have to check and uncheck GameCube for them to appear (from the top menu section). Not sure why but that works for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...