Hacking USB Loader GX Freezing on on loading

neo_weiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought a Wii, and softmodded it using the simplistic tutorial on this site. everything installed fine. When I use USBloader GX to launch a game froma hard drive, it plays, but if I exited usb loader and go back to the homebrew channel and relaunch USB loader, USBloader fails to load and I get a black screen. I was told that I need to run CIOS38 rev14 to fix the problem, but when I run the CIOS38 rev14 with WAD Manager, there are many CIOS' ion the package. Do I choose IOS38 in the CIOS38 rev 14 to fix my problem or a different IOS? And is it safe to install a new IOS with WAD manager or is there a better program that install WADs?

hellion_52883

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would try taking your SD card out, this was happening to me, i had SOMETHING messed up on my card , took SD out and it worked so i deleted my SD card and started over (with what was on SD card)

So...yeah try that, i would BEFORE you do all that other stuff

neo_weiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think its the Forwarder installed. I know that I have to click on the homebrew channel first, then select the USB LoaderGX in the list.

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Interesting. I have the same problem. SD card was wiped so it is not that.

I am not sure on which rev I am. The guides left me somewhat without knowledge what I was doing.

-shebang

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over