Hacking USB Loader GX 3.0 "Failed to identify cIOS" Help

Project_J

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry for the lack of details. I succeeded in getting USB Loader GX (version 3.0) up and running on my Wii some years ago now. It was working a-ok, but then during a recent Christmas party one of my cousins on my stepdad's side decided to play around in the homebrew channel. Now whenever I try to boot up USB Loader GX, it tells me "USB Loader GX failed to identify any cIOS. cIOS 222 or 245-250 is required." I know I had this problem before, but it was so long ago that I forget how I solved it. What's worse, I have no clue what even got changed around in the first place.

cIOS 222 Installer v5, d2x cIOS Installer, IOS 236 Installer/Uninstall and wad manager are all on the Homebrew Channel, and those are the only things that I feel like might have done something. My suspicion is he played around in d2x cIOS Installer, but again, no real idea.

Sorry again if there's not enough details. Hopefully someone here can help out. Anything would be appreciated.

Project_J

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried, but the problem persists. For both cIOS, it told me the install failed. Is there something I am missing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr