USB 1.0?

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yo! So I was wondering how I could update my drivers, or whatever is the problem.

'Cuz like.. I have a EMX-A70FM2+iCafe MOBO, and I know it only has 2.0 and 3.0 USB ports. (2 2.0 infront, 4 3.0 at the back. Or correct me if I'm wrong)

But whenever I plug in my Logitech Webcam c615 on the front USB(2.0), the quality is low.. and is telling me to plug it in on a 2.0 or 3.0 for better quality since it is plugged on a USB 1.0..

I'm not sure what the problem is but it seems like my front USB is read as a 1.0..

Now I'm not even sure for the rear one.

Help?

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The front USB is most likely 2.0, as it and 1.0 had the exact same pinout, depends on header on the motherboard. My assumption would be that you don't have drivers for the motherboard's chipset installed, and Windows operates the ports in 'safe mode', so to speak, at 1.0 speeds.

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
maybe the case connectors?
Case connectors?

The front USB is most likely 2.0, as it and 1.0 had the exact same pinout, depends on header on the motherboard. My assumption would be that you don't have drivers for the motherboard's chipset installed, and Windows operates the ports in 'safe mode', so to speak, at 1.0 speeds.

But I have the updated drivers... or should I change it?

Possibly this, the case is USB 1 but your MB has 2-3.

How old if your PC? Also you can update drivers and such at http://www.emaxxtech.com/product/emx-a70fm2icafe/
Just about a year. And yeah, will try

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
have a look at your device manager to see if all drivers are installed correctly !

another thing is, the Front USB doesn't care if your mainboard has 2.0 or 3.0 ... it probably came with the case (or did you put it in yourself ?) and maybe that case only offers usb 1.0.

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
have a look at your device manager to see if all drivers are installed correctly !

another thing is, the Front USB doesn't care if your mainboard has 2.0 or 3.0 ... it probably came with the case (or did you put it in yourself ?) and maybe that case only offers usb 1.0.
It came with the case.. but it wasn't like this before, yeah. Hmmm.. I see, a lot of factors, then.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu