Misc USA netflix account on Pal system recognised?

Marcus McFry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently plunged & decided to get me a used Australian wii u premium for under $200. Now that Australians have finally gotten netflix was wondering if my pal wii u would recognise my american account? (I have unblock us to use netflix on my ps3) & wanted to use the wii u pad to watch netflix on. Anyone try it? Sorry if this is in wrong forum

syntoad

Trophies
XP
Country
I live in Japan, and have a US WiiU with a Japanese netflix account. I can watch the Japanese netflix with no issues, and if I use a vpn, I can also watch the US netflix using the same account. I'm guessing you'll have no problems either.

I'd suggest moving your netflix account to whatever country has the cheapest fee. Netflix accounts are NOT locked to your region, you are just restricted to using whatever your local site is. So you could, for example log into US netflix with an AU account, and vice versa.

I'd also suggest you try out tvunblock.com. Lets you access the US netflix and it's completely free.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I recently plunged & decided to get me a used Australian wii u premium for under $200. Now that Australians have finally gotten netflix was wondering if my pal wii u would recognise my american account? (I have unblock us to use netflix on my ps3) & wanted to use the wii u pad to watch netflix on. Anyone try it? Sorry if this is in wrong forum
Any Netflix account will work in any region that Netflix supports, but when you're using an account that doesn't match the region you're viewing from, the instant queue is disabled, and you can only watch things that are available in the region you're watching from unless using a VPN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs