Gaming US Wii Game Release Dates? Best place to check?

Louse76

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
It seems IGN really sucks at specific release dates. What's the best place to find out what the release dates are for the US?

And anyone know what the next games are going to be that are released for the Wii? Hopefully some new ones this week!

Gotta catch em all... just like Pokemanz!
rofl2.gif

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I looked at GameFAQs' list and comparing it with IGN there isn't a difference at all.
I've been using IGN since release day of the Wii and hadn't had a problem with it.
They update dates when they know the dates have been changed, just like any other site.

Louse76

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you're right. They just seem vague many times. Also, my friend got a list of release dates printed from our GameStop, and I feel like it had more on it, but they were likely ones that were further off.

I am probably just WISHING more were coming out soon.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of the games that are coming out soon are mostly kids games, which pisses me off
frown.gif

May: Spiderman 3, Mortal Kombat, Mario Party
June: Project HAMMER, Driver, Escape from Bug Island, Transformers
Those are really the only games I'm looking forward to that are coming out in the next 2 months. Most anxcious about Project HAMMER though. That game looks badass.

EDIT: I guess that's a decent amount of games that are worth getting, but the other systems don't have homosexual games in their lineup like tamagochi.
wacko.gif

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
not a fan of Mario Party I see. Sure I guess this IS a kids game but me and a few others love drinking and playing these titles. And I get real bitter when the game starts screwing you over
tongue.gif

but yeah the titles don't really looks that great for the coming weeks/months. Hopefully fall will bring better titles and more so I hope 08 brings some truly Wii specific gaming. Everyone is hoping for that though.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not a fan of Mario Party I see. Sure I guess this IS a kids game but me and a few others love drinking and playing these titles. And I get real bitter when the game starts screwing you over
tongue.gif

but yeah the titles don't really looks that great for the coming weeks/months. Hopefully fall will bring better titles and more so I hope 08 brings some truly Wii specific gaming. Everyone is hoping for that though.

I love that game, which is why I listed it
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

Man, where's the online play. I want Battalion Wars! The Wii is really sucking right now when it comes to the lack of online play.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Its nintendos fault that we mod our wiis. If they released some good games with online play it'd be a different story, We could actually have a replayable game but at the moment the only way to really enjoy your wii is to mod it, The sad thing is the majority of good games i play on the wii are GC titles.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its nintendos fault that we mod our wiis. If they released some good games with online play it'd be a different story, We could actually have a replayable game but at the moment the only way to really enjoy your wii is to mod it, The sad thing is the majority of good games i play on the wii are GC titles.

Even if they made good games for the wii you'd still mod it and so would everyone else, don't lie to yourself
wink.gif

I'm staying away from most GC titles just because I haven't played most of them before, I had a nintendo, super nintendo and a n64 but i didn't buy a gamecube.. i stayed away from that gaming generation. But anyways, I want to enjoy games like metroid and resident evil and battalion wars on the wii. Don't want to get used to the controls on the GC or anything then I'd have to switch over.. That's probably just me though

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Even if they made good games for the wii you'd still mod it and so would everyone else, don't lie to yourself
wink.gif

I'm staying away from most GC titles just because I haven't played most of them before, I had a nintendo, super nintendo and a n64 but i didn't buy a gamecube.. i stayed away from that gaming generation. But anyways, I want to enjoy games like metroid and resident evil and battalion wars on the wii. Don't want to get used to the controls on the GC or anything then I'd have to switch over.. That's probably just me though
That's too bad, you're missing out on some of the greatest games.

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The new Mario Strikers Football should be due out in the coming months as well, I believe. Certainly looking forward to that one.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The new Mario Strikers Football should be due out in the coming months as well, I believe. Certainly looking forward to that one.

Yeh, that game is gonna own, though that game and all the other mario 'sport' games are a rip off of Tiny Toons Adventure for Sega MegaDrive if you've ever played it. Back in the day and until now I still play it with some of my friends. The soccer one owns so much with the donkey on the side that kicks you if you get too close
laugh.gif

D

Deleted User

I don't think it's Nintendo's fault that we mod our wiis. Stop trying to justify your illegal actions and put the blame on Nintendo. It's like saying ... it's your fault I killed you because you're ugly.

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's like saying ... it's your fault I killed you because you're ugly.

Damn that won't hold in a court of law eh? You sure? What if I could prove the defendant was REALLY ugly, wouldn't I be doing the world a favour of saving this person from pro creating? Maybe I am playing god... Maybe I am driving this thread way off topic...

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Im just trying to say the wii isnt really a great console at the moment, I know if i brought a 360 it'd be justified because theres some quality games out on it and when youve completed it you dont need to bin the game because you can play it online. The wii offers nothing at the moment which is sad to say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U