Gaming US/UM Ultra Wormhole stuff

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that some UBs are more common depending on the rings the wormhole has. Rare-1 (no rings) are almost always Nihilego or Pheromosa, Rare-2 I get a LOT of Xurkitree and so on... Can someone test a bit to see if it's a coincidence only or if the rings can help up get specific UBs?
yup. thats about right for me, but xukitree and celesteelia should have the same rarity.

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
yup. thats about right for me, but xukitree and celesteelia should have the same rarity.
Haven't found any UB holes that are rare-3 or rare-4 yet, so we need to do more research on this... I'm missing like half the UBs.

Wicked13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Common White Ring (No Rings) - Nihilego, Buzzwole (US), Pheromosa (UM)
Uncommon White Ring (1 Ring) - Xurkitree, Kartana (US), Celesteela (UM)
Rare White Ring (2 Rings) - Guzzlord

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Any clover white rings though? Interested in what could be in there...

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works the same as legendaries. they can all show up in stage 1-3, but rarity changes. only guzzlord will appear in stage 4

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any clover white rings though? Interested in what could be in there...
they are there.

Reactions: ThoD

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
So should i go for the level 4 wormholes at 4000-5000 light years (which i find a little hard to get) or the lvl 3 arround 3000-4000 (i get lot of those, but i try to avoid them and get a lvl 4)

Whats the chance for legends on lvl 3 arround 3000?

By the way, whats going on with catch rates? I have caught Xerneas and Mesprit on Great Balls with red bar and paralyzed. I just needed 2 great balls for Xer and 1 for Mesprit. Are their catch rates higher?

Last edited by alexj9626,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So should i go for the level 4 wormholes at 4000-5000 light years (which i find a little hard to get) or the lvl 3 arround 3000-4000 (i get lot of those, but i try to avoid them and get a lvl 4)

Whats the chance for legends on lvl 3 arround 3000?

By the way, whats going on with catch rates? I have caught Xerneas and Mesprit on Great Balls with red bar and paralyzed. I just needed 2 great balls for Xer and 1 for Mesprit. Are their catch rates higher?
Catch rates are the same, why would they be different? It was never hard to catch legendaries in the first place, why are you confused you caught them with great balls? From Emerald up until Sun I've never caught a legend in anything other than a regular Pokeball, it's not that hard... Also, Xerneas has catch rate of 45, so even a quick ball can catch it most of the time!:P

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Catch rates are the same, why would they be different? It was never hard to catch legendaries in the first place, why are you confused you caught them with great balls? From Emerald up until Sun I've never caught a legend in anything other than a regular Pokeball, it's not that hard... Also, Xerneas has catch rate of 45, so even a quick ball can catch it most of the time!:P

Mmm i dont know if we are talking about the same (well, yea, catch rates) but almost all legendaries have a catch rate of 3, which is the lowest. I remember, like you said, from Emerald up until Sun, having to prepare 20 ultra balls for every legendary cause is hard as hell. What i dont buy is you catching all your legendaries in regular Pokeball and telling me is easy...

Btw: Just found my first shiny :) so happy about it. Ultra wormholes are great.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Mmm i dont know if we are talking about the same (well, yea, catch rates) but almost all legendaries have a catch rate of 3, which is the lowest. I remember, like you said, from Emerald up until Sun, having to prepare 20 ultra balls for every legendary cause is hard as hell. What i dont buy is you catching all your legendaries in regular Pokeball and telling me is easy...

Btw: Just found my first shiny :) so happy about it. Ultra wormholes are great.
Ultra balls have an x2 multiplier, regular Pokeballs have a x1, not that big a difference. It's not that hard to catch legendaries if you know how the catch formula works and you do the best combination you can. What do you mean you don't buy it? I have, it's easy!:P I've never needed more than 20 turns to catch any Pokemon, legendary or not, except for those goddamn Beldums since you can't really lower it's HP without it fainting (only knows Take Down)...

And nice! I've found a good deal of shinies so far (currently have saved in a wormhole with shiny Crustle, but I've found about 9 shinies so far, wormholes are great!:D

Reactions: alexj9626

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Ultra balls have an x2 multiplier, regular Pokeballs have a x1, not that big a difference. It's not that hard to catch legendaries if you know how the catch formula works and you do the best combination you can. What do you mean you don't buy it? I have, it's easy!:P I've never needed more than 20 turns to catch any Pokemon, legendary or not, except for those goddamn Beldums since you can't really lower it's HP without it fainting (only knows Take Down)...

And nice! I've found a good deal of shinies so far (currently have saved in a wormhole with shiny Crustle, but I've found about 9 shinies so far, wormholes are great!:D

9 already? Thats fuckin awesome. One thing, do you take the first double hole you see, or you take a little time so you get more light years?

What about legendaries? Im having lot of trouble with those. Only found 3, 2 of those on level 4 wormholes, the only 2 i have found.

Btw: Just caught Registeel with 1 ultra ball (red bar and paralyzed) so yeah i think you are right, is pretty easy.

Last edited by alexj9626,

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, some,

sweet! I have 9 as well. Have you gotten stunfisk yet?

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
9 already? Thats fuckin awesome. One thing, do you take the first double hole you see, or you take a little time so you get more light years?
I've done over 200 trips though, so it's not really that surprising, it's actually fewer than other people have at this point. I wonder if shiny charm affects the shiny in wormholes and makes them even more likely... About what hole, I get like 20 double ring ones but always avoid everything, I just try to get as far as I can and let myself get dragged in by one when I'm out of speed at about the 6-7K mark. Usually get a shiny or legend when I go that far, but I often will accidentally enter a random hole at around the 4K mark because I'm going too fast to dodge it...:ohnoes:

sweet! I have 9 as well. Have you gotten stunfisk yet?
No Stunfisk. I got 3 Nuzleafs, a Heliolisk, a Yamnega, two Drapions, a Crustle (and another one in the cave I'm in now I'll catch in a bit so 10), Nihilego (soft reset) and Regice (lucky).

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way this happened for me: I caught guzzlord (in a clover portal) before I found celesteela's dimension. Then I found another UB clover portal, and went to Celesteela's dimension. I think this means that it will prioritize the UB's that you haven't found yet before giving you repeats of a rare one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've done over 200 trips though, so it's not really that surprising, it's actually fewer than other people have at this point. I wonder if shiny charm affects the shiny in wormholes and makes them even more likely... About what hole, I get like 20 double ring ones but always avoid everything, I just try to get as far as I can and let myself get dragged in by one when I'm out of speed at about the 6-7K mark. Usually get a shiny or legend when I go that far, but I often will accidentally enter a random hole at around the 4K mark because I'm going too fast to dodge it...:ohnoes:

No Stunfisk. I got 3 Nuzleafs, a Heliolisk, a Yamnega, two Drapions, a Crustle (and another one in the cave I'm in now I'll catch in a bit so 10), Nihilego (soft reset) and Regice (lucky).
Also I think that it's practically guaranteed if you get a double ring past 4-5k I only have one shiny so far tho so I can't really say for sure.

Wicked13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've caught Stunfisk...Stunfisk IS NOT in a yellow Wormhole, they're on blue ones... This is the actual encounter "tables". OP @H1B1Esquire hasn't updated them

OP please update the encounters

Blue Wormhole - Sea Cave --- Barbaracle, Floatzel, Lombre, Quagsire, Stunfisk
Green Wormhole - Base Mountain --- Audino, Drapion, Grumpig, Heliolisk, Nuzleaf
Red Wormhole - Mountain Summit --- Altaria, Sigilyph, Swanna, Swellow, Yanmega
Yellow Wormhole - Cave --- Abomasnow, Crustle, Hippowdon, Magcargo, Medicham

Also Xurkitree is in a white Wormhole I just found it in a white one It was called the Ultra Plant

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things