Hacking URGENT disable tubehax with 5.5.0 spoof?

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey there. ive spoofed my 5.3.2 to 5.5.0 and installed latest mario maker update with wup installer. i want to download levels my friends have made, however when i try to connect it gives me error 102-9999. is this because of tubehax? also would disabling tubehax screw me over? The reason its so urgent is because im in charge of entertainment for the little ones tomorrow at thanksgiving dinner. if they dont have the mario maker i promised them itll be hell.

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
The 5.5 spoof should work but I wouldn't disable TubeHax unless you have your dns properly configured. (Its like not using a condom) Also with the nature of Nintendo's updates i wouldn't risk a 5.5.0 update happening accidentally.

I'm holding out for online play eventually so I'm staying off the web until emunand is released or something more stealthy. I dont even have my wii u connected to the internet ... just host what i need from KWS server off an old android cell.

Last edited by Xplic1T,
Reactions: xxmasal22xx

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The spoof should work but with the nature of Nintendo's updates i wouldn't risk a 5.5.0 update happening accidentally. I'm holding out for online play eventually so I'm staying off the web until emunand is released or something more stealthy. I dont even have my wii u connected to the internet ... just host what i need from KWS server off an old android cell.
ive already spoofed. im trying to connect to the level database in mario maker

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the only way to get new content is via dlc updates from NUS. If you have to go online to get the levels then it probably wont work with Loadiine.

Going online is always risky with it unless its your retail copy. I wouldn't disable tubehax unless you have your DNS filtering set period with it online.

Upside -- More Mario Maker Levels .... Downside -- Accidental Update or ban later down the line ...

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only way to get new content is via dlc updates from NUS. If you have to go online to get the levels then it probably wont work with Loadiine.

Going online is always risky with it unless its your retail copy. I wouldn't disable tubehax unless you have your DNS filtering set period with it online.

Upside -- More Mario Maker Levels .... Downside -- Accidental Update or ban later down the line ...

there was another thread here that said you could do it with a spoof, but its not working for me specifically. would it be that im using an eu copy with a us console?

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
with loadiine you can build levels and play your levels... and i think the demolevels are included to

buy it...
this is a really bad opinion to play it offline.....
for me no opinion

Last edited by loler55,

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
You can always trade saves with friends that also play on loadiine.

Interesting ... can a 5.5 console share saves with people that play with loadiine ? Maybe have your friends get all the levels and then send them to you somehow ?

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting ... can a 5.5 console share saves with people that play with loadiine ? Maybe have your friends get all the levels and then send them to you somehow ?

You couldn't use saviine, but perhaps someone knows how to kill the encryption on save files located on hdd?

I meant he could swap saves with other people using loadiine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: