Chandler55

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered an ez4lite from winsunx.com last week, apparently it arrived today at my front door, but it was not there!

Only things I can think of are:

1. driver dropped it off at wrong location
2. theft (highly unlikely, I checked 3 hours after they delivered it, and all my packages were never stolen before, I dont believe it)
3. wind blew it away (it wasn't that windy today but I'm out of ideas)

I phoned UPS and they said to check all my flower pots and recycling bins and I did.

I knew the risks I was taking into ordering from winsunx and them not putting insurance on it and no signature delivery, but dang this sucks! It's hard cause theres really noone to blame here. Maybe me somewhat for putting so much faith into "safe dropoffs".

im so sad
frown.gif
frown.gif

mr_saturn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Exact same thing happened to me in Edmonton. Exact. I was ordering from realhotstuff, 3 supercards and a superpass 2. I went hunting for this thing for a good couple days. The driver was a real asshole about it, so I got realhotstuff to do a trace. I told realhotstuff that I was not at fault in any way, and that I would file a complaint with my credit card company (they have insurance for these exact situation, if you do not get your goods you are refunded by them).

Realhot said that looks very bad on the company record, and instead offered to resend the package with a different shipping option. I agreed and the very DAY the second package arrived, the UPS one showed up in my mailbox. I sent the package back to realhotstuff, and he covered shipping.

A hassle for sure, I'll never deal with UPS again. Ever.

dfyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've had a package say it was delivered but then come later. tracking status has to do with when/how they scan the package -- so hey, it might just be sitting somewhere and will come later (next day).

leonardo71286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my neighbors receive packages for me, of course I know them and they know me, but it has happened to me that UPS says delivered but they didn't deliver to me but to the next door in the appartment.

Pazu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from Winsunx and they say my package was send...but I have not received any Tracking number from UPS
So, when will I receive it ?

W

wayne

just a quick tip always buy using a credit card even with paypal not debit card. if you not recieved the item you can go back to your bank and they will refund you.

Net

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had them leave my college texts at my neighbor's house when I didn't answer the door because I was in the back mowing.

I had to call the guy in charge of this area and he called the truck driver to tell me where it was, so I suggest either calling UPS up or start asking your neighbors like leonard said.

Pazu, I got my tracking number a day after I got the e-mail that it was sent. It will be from UPS and not Win Sun X(I didn't see I got the tracking number until I rechecked my e-mail because I was looking for it to be from them).

V

Vulpix

I hear lots of UPS asshole stories in America and Canada for some reason, it's fine and dandy over here in Singapore.

ole jason

Trophies
XP
Country
They're supposed to put one of those tags on your door when it's left with a neighbor telling you which house # it's at. Maybe the tag fell off though? You should ask your neighbors.

Also check your mailbox. In America they can't touch mailboxes but maybe they can use them in Canada.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPS is horrible..i havent had much luck with fedex either as their driver claimed to have delivered my 2000 dollar laptop 3 times..and all 3 times i was home and never once saw the guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night