Hacking Upgrading psvita on 2.06 help

D

Deleted User

It gives me that error message I said before..I am going to try another game but I think it's 3.52 update is that bad?
3.52 only let's you use the email exploit tricks and ePSP hacks. anything below 3.51 is recommended. Otherwise, I have a seperate plan we can use.

Reactions: jDSX
D

Deleted User

Okay what plan?
Can we call it a day for now? I'm going to bed in about 5 minutes. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The plan will involve the manual updating (using an update file)

D

Deleted User

Oh. Well I guess ur not fucked in a way, because you can still use the email exploit AND still get TN-V running on 3.52.

I was just a bit upset because you could've ran native Vita homebrew with PSM Dev for Unity. :(

Reactions: jDSX

Migosama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh. Well I guess ur not fucked in a way, because you can still use the email exploit AND still get TN-V running on 3.52.

I was just a bit upset because you could've ran native Vita homebrew with PSM Dev for Unity. :(

I am on a similar Boat, I had my Vita for more than a year sitting around, is still on 2.61, waiting so the scene moves forwards ( I mainly got one to replace my PSP for emulation ).

Now, I want to update to 3.18. but qCMA is hanging after I request the update from PC, I tried CMA and openCMA trick, it doesn't even connect.
I tried using Ps3.Proxy, I setup the program and Proxy on my Vita, but it fails, I tried on two different laptops, old and new.
Now there is this PSVProxy.net but still my Vita doesn't connect to internet, after I setup the proxy on whichever way, always fails to connect to Internet. I used port 27 or default 8888 , no results, I am wondering if there is an extra step.
Maybe I should buy a Physical Game with the 3.18 included, or at least under 3.50.

Mine is a Phat Vita with 3G, I even took the SIM card out, tested, reset settings.
Is activated because I did input my PSN back in the day, I also have a PS3, on OFW, not updated, must be a few firmwares back.

UPdate, I was able to make the Proxy work, doesn't go with wireless, my bad, now is about trying to match the right xml, and avoid the connection problems.

Update2: I think the 2.61 sends a different code to get the xml file, I can see the proxy server updates the path but then I dont get the message your firmware is available, I get the

Update3: Finally on 3.18, my Vita is Japanese, but my PSN is US, I didn't know the xml wanted the Jp version, maybe thats the reason qCMA never worked, I used the wrong region of the hardware not account. The details...always the details....

Last edited by Migosama,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat