Hacking Upgrade to 4.1

billabong222

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... i know that this is a stupid question that has probabaly been asked about a million times, but I am currently setup on the 3.2 system for the wii with the homebrew channel and the configurable USB loader setup on it. I'm considering upgrading to 4.1 using Wainkio's update but I wanted to know anyones thoughts on doing this.. should I go ahead and upgrade, what are the pros and con's between upgrading to 4.1 or staying with 3.2? Will I have to reinstall the homebrew channel and configurable USB loader? I just want to be sure that I'm making the right decision to go ahead and upgrade, or if I should stay with what has worked so far.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
billabong222 said:
Great, but is there a reason to upgrade to 4.1 over 3.2?
SDHC support, copying channels to the SD card, ability to access the Wii Shop, ability to download the latest updates to the Nintendo Channel and Today and Tomorrow Channel...

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Hum? I DID upgrade directly from 3.2 to 4.1 some days ago. All I had to do was installing cios 60 first, then I was able to use Wanins 4.1 Upgrader. Worked perfectly well & smooth. Very happy with the result.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday