Hacking Updating vWii softmod?

boredguy123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I installed the Homebrew Channel/softmod (?) on my vwii some time last year but I do not think I installed everything the correct way. I followed this tutorial using Lego Star Wars but I don't think I followed all of the steps (I recall one of the programs/apps not working with wiimotion plus I think) Would it hurt if I went back and re-do everything or is there something specific I need to do? It worked fine of all the games I played on it. I played Mario Kart Wii online a few times and a lot of the hard copy Wii games I have plus I played a backup of DKC Returns and one of the PokePark games. Any help would be appreciated, ive been kind of afraid to play a lot of wii thinking I am going to mess something up. Thanks for any help!

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I installed the Homebrew Channel/softmod (?) on my vwii some time last year but I do not think I installed everything the correct way. I followed this tutorial using Lego Star Wars but I don't think I followed all of the steps (I recall one of the programs/apps not working with wiimotion plus I think) Would it hurt if I went back and re-do everything or is there something specific I need to do? It worked fine of all the games I played on it. I played Mario Kart Wii online a few times and a lot of the hard copy Wii games I have plus I played a backup of DKC Returns and one of the PokePark games. Any help would be appreciated, ive been kind of afraid to play a lot of wii thinking I am going to mess something up. Thanks for any help!

Since this topic is directly related to the softmod guide, why dont you just post this in there?

Also if everything is working, dont touch it

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah if the stuff you're using works, don't worry about fixing anything. You're much more likely to mess things up by trying to "fix" it when it may not even be broken than just leaving it as it is.

If you find something that doesn't work, then you'll want to come and ask about fixing that, but it sounds like you're okay for now.

boredguy123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this topic is directly related to the softmod guide, why dont you just post this in there?

Also if everything is working, dont touch it
Sorry about that.

And thanks for the replies. So I should be able to run everything fine the way I am? I am wanting to try Devolution and should it matter which loader I use to load Wii games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Mj you are the father