Hacking Updated to WiiFlow 4.2.1, now games go to black screen

dakeith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I honestly don't know much about soft modding and everything, my roommate had a Wii and bragged to me how he could play games for free. After about a year he was tired of it, so he sold it to me, with homebrew, usb loader gx, and wiiflow, downloaded onto it already. So basically, all I had to do was just download games, run them through wii backup memory, and transfer them onto the HDD that he sold me too. Everything had been working beautifully, until now.

I downloaded WiiFlow 4.2.1. I don't remember what version I had before, I just know mine was outdated because I was looking into how to play gamecube iso's with wiiflow and noticed that everyone's was different than mine. Found out about the update, downloaded it, and just simply replaced it with my old wiiflow.

Ran into a few problems, at first wiiflow would load, but no words would appear, just the bubbles. After I got that fixed, I wanted to get a different forwarding channel, as I guess they were called, but the website told me I needed to be using iso 58. So I tried to switch to iso 58, but my Wii Mod v. 3.2 told me that it couldn't find the files (Again, since I never actually did anything to mod the wii in the first place I don't know anything about any of this shit, so pretty much I might of screwed something up without knowing it). However, now the Wii Mod program is telling me I am using iso 58. Don't know if I was already using it or not, either way.

So now, with the new forwarding channel, I got WiiFlow to work properly again. However, whenever I load up a game, it just goes to a black screen.

Did I do something wrong? I heard that a lot of people tend to have this problem when updating Wiiflow, but by simply changing the iso channel they were able to fix it. I have no idea how to do that. I also have WAD Manager v 1.7, but it seems to be a lot more confusing to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1