Hacking Updated to 2.0

Ultima1221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I got my Switch, I didn't really think about homebrew, but now that I have beaten Zelda and am only sidequesting, I realize this would be the perfect machine for it.

However, I updated to 2.0, and someone told me that I probably won't be able to get homebrew right when it comes out until a downgrade comes out too. How true is this?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm system been out for a week, how soon do you expect homebrew on such a short notice? Did you buy it to play nintendo switch games on it or for hacking and homebrew? If you bought it for playing games, don't worry about homebrew, if you bought it for homebrew, then put it away and don't use it or update it until someone says so. :huh:

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd tell everyone to update to 2.0, if there's an exploit it'll be for that. If the exploit gets released and Nintendo patches it in a 2.1 update there may be no way to update to 2.0.

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pre-2.0 firmware can't access the browser, can it? I'd imagine it'll be more likely to see an exploit through the browser than games that can run on the launch firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr