I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't feel like trying this file..... looks suspicious for some reason, maybe someone can try it on an emulator
unsure.gif

SorKen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there someone who tried to patch this with g6 lite dldi 0.19 and got it to work? For me it says that it is not enough space.
frown.gif

iq_132

Trophies
Website
neosource.1emu.net
XP
Country
United States
I havent been paying much attention for a few months. does this mean nesds can finally have savegame support?

My guess is yes. Savegame AND save state support as well as just dragging .nes files on your card instead of having to create a .nds file with the roms you want.

Yup. Savestates and regular saves work just fine. The load screen as well as menu options are very nice.
It has full sound window stretch and runs at (afaict) full speed.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, I'm trying it...it's perfect, the menu is beatiful, the games run smoothly a useful turbo button and there's even a rewind button
wub.gif

Just perfect.

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm trying it...it's perfect, the menu is beatiful, the games run smoothly a useful turbo button and there's even a rewind button
wub.gif

Just perfect.

I don't know what emulator you're playing, but nesDS is far from perfect compared to some of the other emulators that exist.

That isn't to say that it's not great. Hell, it might even be the best NES emulation that's possible on a Nintendo DS. I played 4 games to test this out, and all of them had problems in the short span that I checked them out.

Mega Man 2 - Speed issues and some incorrect horizontal lines
Punch Out - Huge graphic glitches at the title screen and before a fight
Blades of Steel - No voices
Contra - Scrolling backgrounds don't display properly. They're darker than when they're still.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. These games are certainly playable and I think that loopy has done some awesome work on this project. But calling it "perfect" is wildly inaccurate.

cyklo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I change the settings (i.e. screen resizing, filtering, A/B button usage), it seems to be reverting to the defaults every time I reboot (using an R4, DLDI-patched).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte