Homebrew updated HBC now none of the disc will read!??

angie79rm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the Homebrew channel & what a big mistake!
frown.gif
Everything looks the same - no black screen like in other posts. Homebrew is running fine. I just can't get any of my games to read! Original & burnt disc will not play at all. I even bought the GameDr thinking the problem was my lens being dirty but that didn't work either. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you just updated the channel it shouldnt affect anything. I went from 1.01 to 1.03 with no bad effects, but I did patch install IOS60 and 61. I have 3.2U with cIOScorp and Starfall, everything is working fine. Any details besides that??

$uPeRJjS&#0

Trophies
XP
Country
It means you have used your DVD drive to much and the lens have been overused by copied games..... you can buy a new drive just the drive or you can buy a new Wii

angie79rm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:
If you just updated the channel it shouldnt affect anything. I went from 1.01 to 1.03 with no bad effects, but I did patch install IOS60 and 61. I have 3.2U with cIOScorp and Starfall, everything is working fine. Any details besides that??

Thanks for the advise.
smile.gif
I'll give the patch a try. I'm pretty much running all the same programs u have. I have softmii 2.2.1, 3.2u. with cISOcorp. I'm really not sure how to figuer out what patch I have installed. Would you happen to have a link for the patch IOS60 & 61?

angie79rm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$uPeRJjS$kAt3 said:
It means you have used your DVD drive to much and the lens have been overused by copied games..... you can buy a new drive just the drive or you can buy a new Wii

I really hope not... When I insert the disc everything sounds normal. When I used the GameDr I could here it spinning but the disc never started the prompts.

D

Deleted User

angie79rm said:
illinialex24 said:

Thanks for the advise.
smile.gif
I'll give the patch a try. I'm pretty much running all the same programs u have. I have softmii 2.2.1, 3.2u. with cISOcorp. I'm really not sure how to figuer out what patch I have installed. Would you happen to have a link for the patch IOS60 & 61?
well you should only patch ios60 if your gonna used pirated vc's and stuff on sd menu, you dont have to patch ios 61 its for shop channel well at least i did not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1