[UPDATE] Square Enix tease FFXV Omen event

Here is the Omen trailer:

LONDON (27th October 2016)Square Enix Ltd., today announced that FINAL FANTASY® XV has gone gold. To mark this production milestone, a new CG cinematic trailer, entitled “Omen” released today. Eagle-eyed viewers will see that this dynamic new trailer also celebrates the game’s gold status in a unique way.

Omen is a conceptual CG cinematic trailer created by the world-renowned 3D animation studio DIGIC Pictures, who also worked on KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV. Noctis negotiates a rapidly shifting world, endless waves of enemies, a gradual loss of abilities and a madness that brings harm to his beloved fiancée. Inspired by the world and story of FINAL FANTASY XV, the trailer depicts a nightmarish “omen” for Noctis’ father King Regis, of a catastrophic future that must be avoided.

Original Post

Today Square Enix sent us the following image via email:

CvsPxi8WYAAt8hq.jpg

There was no text or any of the usual PR spiel accompanying the image, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what it's all about, tomorrow 27th October.

#OmenFFXV

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have been reading a lot of sci fi books lately and I would be ok with that. Also Dresden...

Anyways is it bad that I am more excited about the FFXII remaster than this?

Yes, it is bad, because XII is an ancient relic at this point, and you can make a DIY remaster already with PCSX2 and high resolution+filters. Perhaps there are HD textures as well for it, i haven't searched about them.

So why be excited for this 2 generation old game, instead of a new Final Fantasy that seems really cool and is tru-open world for the first time?

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome