Hacking Update, or not Update FW (Hacking/Homebrew related)

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I went to loadiine.ovh site, what kexploit do i select? Also, what do I select after I run kexploit if i want to run/use tcp gecko?
Any of the options will load the kernel exploit first. It will load a video and go back to the Wii U menu. After that, go back to the website and it will load your option. Select tcp gecko to run it.

Reactions: Skeet1983

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can deff update your games and the safest way to my knowledge and what i do is when you put your game on the SD card have the file structure: SD, wiiu, games; in the games folder include a update folder tiltled for example v64. Then when you launch gtx to load your game backup you have the option to update from there. I'll pm you a good file structure link I cannot show here.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes. Just bookmark it like you would for any website.
Since it probably will be the only site you're going to access in a long time I know a far better "trick":
Put in the URL in the address bar, hit enter to open it and immediately (!) hit the home button.
Exit to main menu. Restart Wii U. Now everytime you start your Internet Browser it will open that url in an instant.

If it doesn't work because your internet is launching the website too fast after you hit it and before you're able to press the home button, just pull off your router from the internet, open the url (it won't work, because there's no internet and it will try to load for a few seconds) and you have all the time you need to press the home button and go on with what I wrote above.

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I updated yesterday from 5.3.2 to 5.5.1 and I must say, that I am amazed how stable it is, compared to the 5.3.2 hack, which only worked for me 50 percent. I hated restarting the WiiU with the button all the time.

Reactions: Stevo_l33

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated yesterday from 5.3.2 to 5.5.1 and I must say, that I am amazed how stable it is, compared to the 5.3.2 hack, which only worked for me 50 percent. I hated restarting the WiiU with the button all the time.
I have a nearly 100 % success rate here at 5.3.2 (wiiubru.com) and everything works fine. That's why I'm struggeling so hard with the update. I was such a lucky boy to shoot a low firmwared console at the bay. And now I'm told to update nevertheless.
Whatever ... guess I have to since the IOSU exploit is all I'm waiting for.

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a nearly 100 % success rate here at 5.3.2 (wiiubru.com) and everything works fine. That's why I'm struggeling so hard with the update. I was such a lucky boy to shoot a low firmwared console at the bay. And now I'm told to update nevertheless.
Whatever ... guess I have to since the IOSU exploit is all I'm waiting for.
the 5.5.1 is the last firmware update that you can download, so do it, Iosu could be released very soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou