Hacking [UPDATE] ACTIVATION IS BACK + PSP Bubble Installer for Adrenaline/ARK (No PS3!)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I can't seem to install the bubble correctly. I get "An error has occured. (C4-2311-7)". This is really weird.

After pressing X to reboot and rebooting (the installer.vpk installed just fine), i get the Hi from celesteblue and it gets as high as 66% then fails with that error. It's always at 66%.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

After googling a little, it seems to be a common Non-Activated PSN vita error mark.
How should this even be possible? I even had PSN demos installed when i got it. o.O

Anyway, i'll try with the 2.0 from that site.

EDIT: Vitadev says the following about that error.
"SCE_RTC_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED 0x80251002 C4-2311-7"
Is RTC RealTimeClock in this case? WTF.

EDIT2: WHAT THE HELL!? XDDD
It really was the RealTimeClock. Apparently the bubble installer requires the clock to be set "via internet" instead of manual. That's why that error kept appearing (i ended up using the 1.2, didn't try the 2.0)

Last edited by Alex658,

vault412

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still new to the PS VITA hacking scene. What is the point of activating your Vita & what does Adrenaline actually give you I dont know if this matters but I did login to my account on Sony's website and went under 'most recent activations' and I see that it shows my old PS3(don't have it anymore), my PS4 and it also says 'My PS Vita'.

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Activation gives you the ability to play PSP ISOs and PSX/PS1 games. Other than that you can still run normal vita backups without activating, with henkaku/taihenkaku, which is an exploit that needs to be applied every time you reboot the vita.

It sounds like yours is activated in that case. If it's fw 3.60 or lower then follow the tutorials to install the exploits and enjoy the scene!

vault412

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Activation gives you the ability to play PSP ISOs and PSX/PS1 games. Other than that you can still run normal vita backups without activating, with henkaku/taihenkaku, which is an exploit that needs to be applied every time you reboot the vita.

It sounds like yours is activated in that case. If it's fw 3.60 or lower then follow the tutorials to install the exploits and enjoy the scene!

Thanks for the help. I am on 3.60 and have Tai installed. I just never heard of this hack. I miss using PSN for online play and the PS4 link. I believe I activated my Vita a while ago before Henkaku even came out. Since then I have swapped memory cards and reinstalled Henkaku several times. I believe that since my PS Vita is still listed on the Sony website under Devices, that means I'm still good to go? To play PSP ISOs on my Vita I just have to install Adrenaline, right? No need to activate all over again? Is there a tutorial for users that want to install Adrenaline but all already activated?

Prob not allowed here but for PSP games I just download ISOs? For PS1 games are they just ROMs?

Last edited by vault412,

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you've swapped memory cards, as long as you haven't done a format/restore on the vita then it should stay activated. There's a bunch of guides to get adrenaline installed, the most recent being the PSP bubble installer, so give that a shot.

You'd need ARK to run PS1 games at the moment, unless you wait a bit for adrenaline to get updated. Adrenaline runs PSP ISOs like an emulator and it's super easy to set up if you're already activated.

Both ARK and Adrenaline are documented pretty well, just do some digging in the tutorial section.

Btw, PS4 remote play works on 3.60, there was a recent breakthrough on it, search the threads xD.

Last edited by ayanekochan,

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work for me on my Vita TV. Basically it just wants to reboot forever.

Has anyone found a fix for this problem?

In detail:
- The app tells me to press X to reboot then start the app again.
- I press, X it reboots.
- I start the app again, I get some error C2-xxxxx (well I thought of course, Henkaku is not running since it rebooted...)
- I run Henkaku
- I start the app again, and it tells me to reboot again.

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work for me on my Vita TV. Basically it just wants to reboot forever.

Has anyone found a fix for this problem?

In detail:
- The app tells me to press X to reboot then start the app again.
- I press, X it reboots.
- I start the app again, I get some error C2-xxxxx (well I thought of course, Henkaku is not running since it rebooted...)
- I run Henkaku
- I start the app again, and it tells me to reboot again.
From what I know after you reboot after pressing x, you should run henkaku again and then go into the settings and go to psn, the app should have made you signed in and you should be able to activate, although it tells me to update my vita

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought I should press x to reboot and then start the epsp bubble installer again like it told me to. I think it is supposed to show further instructions then and offer the option of opening the settings dialog for you to activate. But it doesn't do anything like that for me it always just wants to reboot.

mrgames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I get everything working, except the boot into the PSP XMB, I just get stuck on a black screen. The Adrenaline Menu can still be accessed, and if I hold R I can access the Recovery Tools, but I can’t seem to access the actual PSP emulation :C Please help – if it helps I used to use TN-V back in the day.

Details
- created the ePSP bubble installed - worked fine
- utilized adrenaline easy installer, inserted eboot and renamed to 661.PBP
- everything is supposedly installed, but it doesn't seem to work

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
so I get everything working, except the boot into the PSP XMB, I just get stuck on a black screen. The Adrenaline Menu can still be accessed, and if I hold R I can access the Recovery Tools, but I can’t seem to access the actual PSP emulation :C Please help – if it helps I used to use TN-V back in the day.

Details
- created the ePSP bubble installed - worked fine
- utilized adrenaline easy installer, inserted eboot and renamed to 661.PBP
- everything is supposedly installed, but it doesn't seem to work

It sounds like you used an old version of the easy installer.

I'd try to use the latest Adrenaline Easy Installer:
https://github.com/Freakler/vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller/releases

Reactions: cvskid

mrgames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you used an old version of the easy installer.

I'd try to use the latest Adrenaline Easy Installer:
https://github.com/Freakler/vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller/releases

absolutely wished this was the case, so I tried it out again. deleted the ePSP hijacked adrenaline bubble, uninstalled adrenaline, deleted added folders. Then installed the vpk above, utilized the ePSP bubble installer again, then the easy installer above. When I booted the game, the minis logo showed up, then transitioned into "Press x to install 6.61 to your memory card", after pressing x, everything seems to be installed, and it then states - "Press x to boot into PSP XMB". I do so, and nothing... Same as before, black screen, isn't frozen though isn't working. I access the adrenaline menu and exit the PSPemu :C

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.