Hacking UPDATE 5. >> 3 << .0

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please God make it stop. Stop feeding it. This is probably not even possible, others have discussed this type of thing "side channel stuff" and they disappeared. IF Marcan or others have a video or say it is, then I'll gladly "stand corrected" here, lmfao.
"Disappeared". Yeah, because Fail0verflow just "disappeared". No, that's not how it works, they just decided to stop posting stuff. They're still lingering in the background.
Just for clarification: The Smash Bros. Disc will NOT contain the 5.3.0 update. Nintendo is producing the disc for weeks now, the game is at it's final state for at least a month, it will definitely not contain the new update, which was released two days ago. However, I guess it might be that there will be a day one patch, which is needed for using amiibo.
Who says release == finished? For all we know 5.3.0 has been done for a while and they've been doing all their Amiibo testing with it and decided to wait until the last minute to release it globally.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
"Disappeared". Yeah, because Fail0verflow just "disappeared". No, that's not how it works, they just decided to stop posting stuff. They're still lingering in the background.

Who says release == finished? For all we know 5.3.0 has been done for a while and they've been doing all their Amiibo testing with it and decided to wait until the last minute to release it globally.
Doubt it. Nintendont won't wait one or two month to release an update which contains a fix for a crucial kernel exploit. It's just the opposite: They would try to release such an update asap. Sure the amiibo stuff might be ready for some time, but that neither means that the 5.3.0 update was finished for some time, nor that the update is contained on the SMash disc. Based on my experiences with updates on game discs/cartidges there won't be any 5.3.0 games before january.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a thought on the Wii U updating. I have parental controls enabled on the 3DS and my kids tell me that the system would not let them update it and it is connected to the Internet. It does make sense that parental controls would prevent updating. I don't have one yet so I can't test it out.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NWPlayer123, the people talking about SIDE CHANNEL STUFF. Since the Wii U was released there has been a lot of garbage discussed. I was referring to the side channel stuff. Marcan pops in once in a while--especially when somebody like "fatal error" comes around posting.

FF777

人を呪わば穴二つ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh.. Why are so many people on this site trying to do deep contemplative analysis on whether or not smash brothers will come with 5.3.0 update or not.. Just keep wii-u on 5.2.0 for now and wait 2 weeks when smash brothers is released.. Then you can decide if you want to update or not from that point.. :download:

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for clarification: The Smash Bros. Disc will NOT contain the 5.3.0 update. Nintendo is producing the disc for weeks now, the game is at it's final state for at least a month, it will definitely not contain the new update, which was released two days ago. However, I guess it might be that there will be a day one patch, which is needed for using amiibo.

Nonsense. Just because Nintendo just released the update now, doesn't mean it wasn't ready a long time ago in time to make it onto the SMB disc.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you know this for a fact do you? i bet you $100 it will be on there.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
smash-bros-wii-u-disc-art-656x656.jpg

Looks like some people already have it...wish i had it

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It may or may not contain the update, but Nintendo will obviously have had access to their own update long before the general public has. Week, maybe months. Project Zero 5 came with the then-latest update despite being merely a couple of weeks old.

So, we should wait and see.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
smash-bros-wii-u-disc-art-656x656.jpg

Looks like some people already have it...wish i had it

The artwork is a little lacking of creativity but okay.

All that update did was add support for toys that i'll NEVER use unless there necessary in order to play the game

• Nintendo Land -- Oh this was already used before.
  • Nintendo Infinity -- Doesn't work and Disney probably has copyrighted the title.
  • Nintendo Miiverse!
Yes they should go with Nintendo Miiverse as it covers everything from Nintendo to the Miis in one game! From a community to a game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑) +1