Hacking Update 5.2.0 is Out!

NWPlayer123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would Wii homebrew not work? and why do you people waste your own time and others by making new threads and posts, when you could just read the stickies

I make a new thread for each version on purpose. Crowd control. There's one place to go to for everything. Even I realize that my stickied thread can't hope to cover everything. Your argument is invalid.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
I make a new thread for each version on purpose. Crowd control. There's one place to go to for everything. Even I realize that my stickied thread can't hope to cover everything. Your argument is invalid.

I wasn't talking about you, or this thread. I was talking about the countless people that make the 'Im new does 'X' still work'

If you read the stickies, which are regularly updated, or even existing threads, you'd get your answer

Reactions: NWPlayer123

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vWii System Menu was updated. However, it seems okay to update. Use Caution.

NOTE: YOUR STANDBY AND QUICK START SETTINGS ARE RESET. IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TO UPDATE IT ON YOU IN THE FUTURE TURN IT OFF.

Version 5.2.0 U, available via an Internet connection, includes the following improvements:
Changes to the Wii U Menu:
  • Folders can now be created in the Wii U Menu to hold and organize software icons
  • A Download Management icon has been added to the Wii U Menu
Changes to Quick Start Menu:

• The Quick Start Menu will now display when the Wii U is powered on from the Wii U GamePad TV Remote
  • Options have been added to Power Settings that allow users to hide certain software from the Quick Start Menu
Changes to the HOME Menu:

• The design and layout of the HOME Menu has been updated
Changes to the Nintendo eShop:

• Disabled usage of characters not used when redeeming Nintendo eShop cards (O, I, Z, etc.)
Improvements to system stability and usability:

• Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Your a little late someone already posted this info

NWPlayer123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your a little late someone already posted this info
:glare: Why do I even bother with this forum anymore.
WiiUUpdate5201.png

WiiUUpdate5202.png
>6:19PM
>6:40PM
I posted this literal minutes after the update came out. There was literally nothing before me. Learn to look at dates before you post something like that.

Anyways, back on topic. Until Smash U is out on November 21st, nobody knows if this actually adds any functionality for the Gamecube adapter, but based on those numbers in the image ^ (only 2 new titles added), you're best just updating now since there's no guarantee. Plus as mentioned many many times before, you're not going to be missing out on much since it's just a new revision (5.2) and not a new version (6.0)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y