Homebrew Update 11.4 and Homebrew

SWRosetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My R4 still works on 11.4 , played MKDS , Super Princess Peach and SM64DS.

Should be fine will all games though.

EnderMX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Central African Republic
I can't connect online in Pokemon Moon today, getting an error code 002-0119 forcing a System Update to 11.4 which is the latest I guess

I'm on sysnand 4.5 and Gateway Emunand 11.2 on an Old3ds so I can't use ctr-httpwn

Last edited by EnderMX,

MaladroitJoypad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm on sysnand 4.5 and rxtools emunand 11.2 using o3DS, am I able to update or am I fucked? Yea, and dont tell me to use Luma, I tried to install that shite a 100 times now and it simply doesnt work, so focus on my question, and yet you dont have to link any upgrade or installing tutorial for - it doesnt work. I will backup and try to update anyway.

What is even wrong with Nintendo? They should focus on a good working switch OS and not bother anymore with an outdated console.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is even wrong with Nintendo? They should focus on a good working switch OS and not bother anymore with an outdated console.
It's almost as if it's a company with more than one employee assigned to different teams.

Also, I'm not sure what you did to screw up Luma installation, seeing as how it should work with Menuhax/MSET just by copying a few files. For boot-time loading, https://3ds.guide/ has a full tutorial for installing A9LH, Luma3DS, and various utilities.

Last edited by GerbilSoft, , Reason: +','
Reactions: SWRosetta and piete

thegamemaster8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I can confirm that OOTHax does work... somewhat.

I used an Old 3DS running Firmware 9.2 to download the 11.4 payload onto my OOT Cart through the sploit installer.

While can now access the Launcher on my New 3DS XL, I can't access any of it's apps as I think it has a lot to do with the way the Launcher accesses them.

So while OOTHax can access the Launcher, the Launcher itself needs updated.

MaladroitJoypad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK, seems like I cant boot emuNAND through mset exploit with emunand updated. If updating isnt working, will something else do the trick to get back online?

MaladroitJoypad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, I got my backup back on and it wont work anymore? Any Solution? Cant excess my emunand through mset exploit but it just worked today, damn it.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I got my backup back on and it wont work anymore? Any Solution? Cant excess my emunand through mset exploit but it just worked today, damn it.
You might want to try Luma3DS through MSET again just for the hell of it.

I don't think anyone is really able and/or willing to support rxTools anymore, especially since it no longer works with 11.3's NATIVE_FIRM requirement.

MaladroitJoypad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know how often I need to repeat myself. it wont work. Either my fault or the 3DS 's - I dont bother. If there is anything new, I didnt tested, teach me lol

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know how often I need to repeat myself. it wont work. Either my fault or the 3DS 's - I dont bother. If there is anything new, I didnt tested, teach me lol
  1. Download Luma3DS v7.0.2: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.2/Luma3DSv7.0.2.7z
  2. Copy the following files from the 7z to the root of your 3DS SD card: arm9loaderhax.bin, mset-spider/Luma3DS.dat
  3. Copy the following files from the 7z to the root of your DS flashcart's SD card: mset/Luma3DS.nds
  4. Run Luma3DS.nds from the DS flashcart to install the MSET ROP.
  5. Start System Settings and go to DS Profile. (I think this is how you use MSET; I haven't actually used it, though.)
Does that work?

Reactions: Quantumcat

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know, I dont use a flashcart. :creep:
...then how exactly did you install the MSET exploit in the first place?

EDIT: Looks like there's some other tools that can install MSET ROP besides using a DS flashcart, but I'm not sure if Luma3DS's ROP can be installed that way. Regardless, you're better off installing A9LH: https://3ds.guide/

If you don't want to install A9LH, then feel free to continue whining about rxTools not working, but you won't get anywhere with it.

Last edited by GerbilSoft,
Reactions: Quantumcat

MaladroitJoypad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A little bit of gateway nand + browser hax and rxtools. There should be still the tutorial on that famous video website.

Edit: I dont whine, I just ask. And tried and spent hours with it installing Luma with the result of nothing, I even cant upgrade to 9.2, only downgrading to 4.5 worked so far.

Last edited by MaladroitJoypad,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM