Hacking unofficial WADs moved to SD card freezes wii

SushiKing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I installed a bunch of downloaded WADs from the net and I found out I ran out of space so then I just moved a couple channels to my SD and now when I goto Data Management > Channels > SD Card ..it freezes my Wii AND when I click the SD Icon on the main menu too. ALSO the official channels all work and the Unofficial ..but now I can't move them back as a matter of fact I can't move any. It just freezes up.

D

Deleted User

I would guess one (or more) of the WADs were faulty, try uninstalling some of them via a homebrew manager and look if a special one is causing the problem

jinyung2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this same problem but I don't know how to remove the WAD I moved to the SD Card. What do I do?

edit: I found the solution in a different thread. If anyone runs into the same problem try renaming your private folder in your SD card. If the problem is fixed then it is probably a save or some other file within the folder giving you the issue. What I did was remove the folder that was causing problems and kept the saves and it worked out fine!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn