PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I downloaded a .cia containing a Avenir Font from Homemenu.co but I generally dont like it, So I feel like uninstalling/reverting the Custom Font.

I google'd a bit and it seems to be stored in the 0004009B NAND section with the ID of 00014002 which is the "System Font".

Obviously if I uninstall this I will have no font and probably be bricked so to revert it I need the original Title packed in a .cia with the original font.

I managed to find the Original Font packed in a .cia, But since its copyright to Nintendo I cant post a Direct Link to it.

BUT Thats not good!, Having custom fonts fuck up some games and if people want to revert it and find like 0 information on reverting it, People will end up bricking there consoles trying to uninstall it.

So i'm gonna post the link encrypted so that i'm not linking anything (Per-Say), But you guys can still revert it :)

aHR0cDovL2dlLnR0Lzg5WE1RWmMy
(UTF-8 base64)

Last edited by PRAGMA,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a .cia containing a Avenir Font from Homemenu.co but I generally dont like it, Im looking for it on FBI but I cant find it anywhere :/

EDIT: I google'd a bit and it seems to be in the 0004009B NAND section with the ID of 00014002 which is the "System Font".

Obviously if I uninstall this I will have no font and probably be bricked, So how can I revert it back to the old one?
Restore a nand backup.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know exactly where but somewhere on here is a thread for a collection of custom fonts. It contains the original font that you can just install over it.

If you wanted to replace it with another custom font you could do that too

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Ok, I managed to find the Original Font packed in a .cia, But since its copyright to Nintendo I cant post a Direct Link to it :/
BUT, Thats not good, Having custom fonts fuck up some games and if people want to revert it and find like 0 information on reverting it, People will end up bricking there consoles trying to uninstall it.
So im gonna post the link encrypted so that i'm not linking anything (Per-Say), But you guys can still revert it :)

aHR0cDovL2dlLnR0Lzg5WE1RWmMy
(UTF-8 base64)

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arguably the easiest way to restore the default one would be to use a CIA Manager to find the title ID of the custom font, then downloading it from 3DNUS

Reactions: Ryccardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse