Homebrew Uninstall Cios on a vWii

Jbrighton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stay away from the numbers 222 and 223. Or 232 and 233 I can't remember. Defiantly. I know they're hermes related and don't pass qualifications to use on the vwii. Due to adaptations on those ports for accessories (controller mic blietooth) something up that alley .. and since created have need officially placed w plug-ins and threatens stability to tamper with. (Again that's what I understand.) I'd really like a little input as well. On mios and cios. I was wanting to run gc backup discs I had since ought-9 or so. And was using wii gators neogamma . I can't find my old sd card to look thru and copy paste let alone reference. It's been eating me up.i can't even remember how to inject wads properly...lol. it's been too long. I have heard the vwii is just like the Wii but I'd say if that was the case. We would be running multiboot gc backups right from the tray.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
49 or 249? If it was 49 you'll have to use the backup of IOS49 you made when you modded your Wii. There's no way to download vWii IOSes.

Reactions: Jbrighton

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things