[Unfinished] FabStyle English Project

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Robz8, May 18, 2016.

1. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    If you already own the cartridge, and have no way of dumping the ROM file, you'll have to search for the ROM on the internet.
    Here's a hint: Paradise of Emulators

A flashcard is a microSD card to Slot-1 adapter, such as this, this, this, and this.

Last edited by Robz8, Apr 20, 2017

2. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Camden, New Jersey

@Robz8 I'm really happy that you finally updated the patch and english patched what you could do. But i was wondering will you be trying to english patch the rest of the game or not? Was wondering if you were going to do it and with some help from someone you may know who can do it with you ;-;'. Would really love to understand the text in the game for i can play the game without worrying what the heck am i supposed to do. When a customer comes in the boutique and i have no idea what they want D: it's like a major guess..it sucks that it's getting difficult to english patch these nice games. I really wish there was a way to english patch this game with a pc program. Sadly no one hasn't made one yet v.v"

Robz8 likes this.
  3. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Sorry. I'd like to translate the rest of the game, but I don't really understand most of them either, and also dunno how to edit the text in the "Msg" folder. :(
    I sure would appreciate help from someone, though.

Last edited by Robz8, Oct 12, 2017
    HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  4. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Camden, New Jersey
    Damn that freaking sucks :(..Man have you've tried making a post about it?? Like asking people who know how to english patch games?? Or like ask for it? Idk..;_;..I wish I could help..but i can't which sucks v_v"...I really would love to have this game fully english patched. But i can see its a difficulty.