Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought drastic was a pc only emulator. I'm not really up to date on NDS emulators on android. I can't wrap my head around needing two screens to play a game, while on android and not having buttons or a stylus. :wtf:
its actually really good. i like its easy to use layout. and you can use your finger in place of a stylus. i tried to get the android port called droidtale. buts its nearly impossible for me.

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is not released yet, no one has tested it. So it wouldn't be known. Though i assume not all homebrew can work on those VC injects. I wanted to try a few dumb ideas, flash carts, action replay. Nothing yet. I dunno, but i hope it would be. ::P
Well I don't have a Wii U, so maybe you can test it for me! :D

kindacozi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! even on Wii? I heard the ds emulator for wii was very experimantal and slow.
Well, I'll try it on Wii, I haven't actually used a DS Emulator on Wii... Yet... :nds:
EDIT: This video shows DeSmuME Wii Running at *Playable* looking frame rates at the least on the menus... '\/(o.o)\/' Undertale would likely work fine tho cause it's entirely 2d, and has menu based combat
It's at 4:58 If you wanna see.

Last edited by kindacozi,
Reactions: iannoah440

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't have a Wii U, so maybe you can test it for me! :D
Of course i can. I have everything and anything possible to test it with.:creep:
Though i'm not sure how much of beta tester you need for this project.

My 3DS has CFW, so i can use the TWLoader app to load homebrew, i can also use a flash cart i also have for NDS as well, and there is the wii u virtual console injection. No stone left unturned. I have every access to 3DS homebrew possible. While i know other factors do exist for this, my most curious interest is the wii u injection. While maybe it was meant to play roms licensed by nintendo it still should be able to work. It is just a NDS emulator after all, Playing it on wii u will set the bar for the impressiveness of this project a bit higher than usual. :toot:

Besides, wii u also serve as a more potential option than some other emulators. It has a touch screen and stylus and two screens after all unlike android, wii and pc.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet