Gaming Uncharted Question

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting stuck on Chapter 28, Drake runs out of ammo for whatever handgun he has, and then I can't switch or pickup the sniper rifle. Is there an easy way of restarting a chapter, the only way I have even gone back and redone the previous chapter just to get a chance to restart this chapter. I saw a video of someone quick switching between the sniper rifle and handgun, is there a trick to doing so?

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
left is for handgun right is for rifle/rifle whatever (on directional pad)... how did you get to chapter 28 with a handgun lol...

i am stuck too someplace though, cant find anywhere to go... oh well

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like such an idiot. The direction keys left and right change the weapons, which was in the freaking digital manual. Although thank youUn4tural for also pointing it out. Shaking my head in shame.

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
yes so i was stuck in chapter 29... when i got to this area with a big pillar some enemies would just run down into oblivion and fall off the map, so i couldn't advance... took a long time to figure it out, until i saw them walking down the ledge lol... had to kill em quick before they committed suicide...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse