Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
'Lo.

I've basically got the game at 100%, but still missing a few of the bounty collectables. Anyone want to trade them? AFAIK it'll just require setting up PSN friends and finding each others lists. The items are shared and both parties own the items after trades :3

PSN ID is Dakarthi and I've got almost all silver, gold and diamonds, but missing most cards. PM for more details and if you happened to add me so I know who I'm adding :D

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Got all cards from the first chapters + all silvers. Now I'm left with a few missing gold coins, a few missing gems and a few missing cards from the middle chapters. Anyone up for trades?

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got all of them, PSN name Weaselpipe. Grinding them is very easy, find a section with a lot of bad guys- play through it on crushing- suicide by leaping off a cliff- repeat. Took me no time at all to farm on crushing, drop rates have increased with 1.3

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just got all of them, PSN name Weaselpipe. Grinding them is very easy, find a section with a lot of bad guys- play through it on crushing- suicide by leaping off a cliff- repeat. Took me no time at all to farm on crushing, drop rates have increased with 1.3
Added. I've been pumping multiple hours in certain spots with doing just as you said. The first two bounties went pretty fast (exam week at the same time at Uni), but somehow the latter levels just seem to keep the trophies... :3

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Most annoying trophy ever.. Anyways, down to 2 gold left and about 7 diamonds. Hit me on PSN (ID = Dakarthi) and lets trade a few bounties!

ps. Drop rates are still annoyingly low. I'd just prefer to get the last remaining bounties and continue with other games :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1