Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Capture.PNG

Today Naughty Dog's Bruce Straley and Neil Druckmann, directors of Uncharted 4 announced the game would release in "Spring 2016". No specific date was given.

Since we showed you our first gameplay reveal of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, more of the game and story have come together, and it’s become clear to us that this game is much more ambitious than we originally envisioned.
You can read the rest of the article at the PS Blog.

:arrow:Source

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i expected this personally.

probably the first of a few delays for big titles. a 2015 date was always really really really pushing it. we won't see the big ps4/console hitters till late 2015 or 2016 IMO.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Once again, time to enjoy the last gen because current gen is slow at releasing good titles.

EDIT: Now let's just wait Microsoft state the same for Rise of Tomb Raider on Xbox one.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm totally fine with this if it means that the game will be better once it's released, there's no need to rush a big name title like this out. If it needs polishing that's fine.

Reactions: Densetsu

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good. One thing people hate more than a game being pushed back is a game released broken and full of bugs, that was just pushed out in a hurry for an immediate cash grab, but needs month after month of updates/patches to fix it all.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really mind. I was planning on buying it anytime soon anyway and they need all the time they can get to make it the best game possible.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Since this and probably KH3 (I'm a little bitch, I know) aren't coming out until 2016, I think I'll put off buying a PS4 until then. Although Bloodborne looks like it will be pretty cool and I'm interested in FFXV, neither seems particularly worth throwing down my cash just yet.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I wonder if they are going to make a HD collection on the PS4. Would dig it since I haven't played a single title.
The only great one of the Uncharted series is the second title the others are A) tech-demo to show off PS3's power and B) an interactive game or "game-movie".

I hope Uncharted 4 is like 2.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Never played that since it's a Vita title and it's another UC1-case, plus it wasn't developed by Naughty Dog so even less interest for UC:GA.
I have Golden Abyss (I actually own it physically), and I think it is a pretty stellar handheld Uncharted game. Admittedly, were it a console game, it wouldn't quite stand up to the likes of Uncharted 2, but it really feels like the full Uncharted experience was successfully shrunken down to a handheld without making vast sacrifices. There are a few gimmicky things that try to use the Vita's various features, as would be expected from an early Vita exclusive, but overall it was a pretty great experience.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
1 was uttter shit.

by tech demo, you mean illustrative of how clunky and shit platforming on the PS3 can be combined with the worst amount of screen tearing EVER.

2 was excellent except for the final boss fight which to me screamed gaygaygay but i can forgive it since so much of it was so excellent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu