Unbricked 3DS and Games problems.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ivoyko, Aug 13, 2017.

1. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    Well after more than 2 years or 3 without use... i unbricked my Cosmos Black 3DS thanks to ntrboothax... yay but now its when comes more problems. When i turned on my unbricked 3DS, some problem about dscrypt CTRNAND transfer appeared, and i has to do a CTRNAND transfer. Well i finished and i have full working my old 3DS. Now the problem... my old games dont appear. They are on my SD bc my Nintendo folder its really big and i can see them on my 3DS if i go to Setup - Apps - where all games appear... but the number block than should appear in orange now appear in gray. At least they are not deleted but would be cool have them back working. I have a nand backup but if i restore my nand, then it come back to CTRNAND transfer error. I need know if i can fix it or i surrender.
    And same than always: sorry if this isnt the correct place but im a almost noob.

Last edited by ivoyko, Aug 13, 2017
  2. squall14716

squall14716 GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2011
    United States
    Follow this guide: https://3ds.guide/region-changing

It says it is for region changing, but it looks like it works as a fine guide for CTRTransfers in general and details how to recover your old tickets.

3. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    1. Do the following process for either the eshop folder, unknown folder, or both
      • Navigate to the folder
      • Select “<current directory>”
      • Select “Install and delete all tickets”
      • Wait. The system may appear to freeze, just give it time.
      • Press (A) to confirm
      • Press (B) to decline installing tickets from CDN.
    2. Press (Home) to exit FBI

My unknown folder dont have any ticket and im sure than i have some no eshop games o.o

4. Bateees

Bateees Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2015
    United States
    I'm just amazed at how helpful people are here. Nintendo would have charged this person $99 to repair a 6 year old console that isn't worth $70 used.

5. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    I think Ntrboothax was really usefull for a lot of people.

6. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    You can use TikShop to install all tickets to get your games back, then just use TikSweep when you're done and it will erase all of the unused ones for less clutter. :D

Quantumcat likes this.
  7. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    The problem its than some games wasnt from eshop D: Stupid question (and i dont know if i can ask it here) : If u install a CIA from a game than already has... u lose the save? I mean: my last option its do cias again and install them but i dont know if that would overwrite the games saves.

Last edited by ivoyko, Aug 13, 2017
  8. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    You'd have to back up the save before you uninstall the game, use JKSM. All files associated with that title (except the ticket) will be erased.

9. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    The problem its than JKSM dont detect than i have that games because their block number its gray when should be orange on setup (where appear all games than u have) but i found a good tool for subtitute it. I lost my Devil Survivor save near the end and i dont know if some others because i discover the tool late but well that only mean than i can do a better game this time... bc how i said my 3ds bricked a lot ago but i remember than i dont has a lot of options in the final chapter.

Last edited by ivoyko, Aug 16, 2017
  10. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Like I said, any that show as greyed out need to be installed again BEFORE you try to export the saves from them. Whatever one's weren't from the eshop you'll just have to find and download again. You could have saved the data, if you had used TikShop like I told you before.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Titles show Grey in Data Management - Install Tickets for those Titles - Export saves - Uninstall Title - Reinstall Title on another 3DS - Import Saves - Profit.

11. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    How i said the problem was than i dont have the tickets then i has to do the stuff than i sent u in a PM. But i already finished and really this post dont have a lot of sense now.