Hacking Unbrick r4 sdhc dual core with stage2launcher?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,097
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
Is it possible to convert this updater for my flashcart to a cia to unbrick it? I know that you can run it on another flashcart on a ds lite, then swap it with the bricked one to unbrick it. That didn't work for me though, so I thought I'd try this.
I tried to run it through the nds hb menu but it does do anything to the cart (it still runs the same when no cart is in the 3ds). How would I convert it to a cia that will have access to the game card slot?

Attachments

• r4 unbricker update.zip
    890.6 KB · Views: 324

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Is it possible to convert this updater for my flashcart to a cia to unbrick it? I know that you can run it on another flashcart on a ds lite, then swap it with the bricked one to unbrick it. That didn't work for me though, so I thought I'd try this.
I tried to run it through the nds hb menu but it does do anything to the cart (it still runs the same when no cart is in the 3ds). How would I convert it to a cia that will have access to the game card slot?

I don't think its possible to convert .nds files to .cia

D

Deleted User

OP
I tried to convert it with make_cia and I got this
Untitled.png

@Apache Thunder How did you create your flashcart launchers? Could the same principle be applied here?

datrico89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
hello I have a bricked r4 dualcore 2013, It shows no icon when I insert it in the socket...so this solution you´re working on, would it work with my r4?? I have a new 3ds a9lh luma

thankyou

Last edited by datrico89,
D

Deleted User

OP
hello I have a bricked r4 dualcore 2013, It shows no icon when I insert it in the socket...so this solution you´re working on, would it work with my r4?? I have new 3ds a9lh luma

thankyou
Yeah, that's the same issue I have.

So I finally got the nds to convert to cia. But all it does is give "error has occured" :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse