Unbrick 3ds (white)

Hello all, I just bricked my 3ds, using a R4i Gold Deluxe setup I of course backed up my original NAND to my pc before bricking.

blue screen error on startup:

BOOTROM 8046
ERRCODE: 00F800EF
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
00000008 00000000

There is so much information about how to fix this, could anyone provide the latest method of unbricking/ reflashing my original backed up NAND to my system. Thank you.

Also, I cannot find the soldering tutorial on anywhere , i have opened up my 3ds but cannot see where to solder the wires on the motherboard.

I cannot for the life of me find the place on my 3ds to solder these wires, I have looked at all the pictures I can find with this mod and tried to relate it to my 3ds. Only being able to find 3dS XL ones which is a problem because I do not have a XL I have the small 3DS.
On opening the back of my 3DS I see the SD card reader port just below the 3ds analog stick , does this have to be removed in order to mod it?
(pictures of my 3DS motherboard)
3.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 558
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 529
Reactions: Margen67

MatiAravena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hice el downgrade y mi.consola jodio... tenia activados los dns contra actualizaciones y no puedo.subirla a 10.3 para solucionarlo... alguien sabe como burlar esas dns??

schrmh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@MatiAravena I can't speak spanish but I guess you downgraded with DNS settings enabled?
I think a workaround might be setting up a own server with update files and configuring your network in a way that your 3ds is thinking that your server is your set DNS server so it will download the update files from it when you are trying to update via safe mode.
There may be a tutorial soon if this is possible.

Last edited by schrmh,

MatiAravena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
@MatiAravena I can't speak spanish but I guess you downgraded with DNS settings enabled?
I think a workaround might be setting up a own server with update files and configuring your network in a way that your 3ds is thinking that your server is your set DNS server so it will download the update files from it when you are trying to update via safe mode.
There may be a tutorial soon if this is possible.
I hope i can't live without my 3ds and i don't know how configure this and elude the DNS... i forgot disable these DNS and now i cant use any of my 3 conections because all of them has the DNS :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass