Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
RoMee said:
Tanveer said:
lol Haddad, do you buy every single R4/AK2i clone out there?
Or whatever clone this one is haha.

He don't buy them, they send it to him, but I don't know why he promote these cheap clones

when they come to me, I always tell them to fuck off.
I wouldn't tell them to fuck off if they offered me a free flashcart, even if it's a krappy klone.
It would go well in a flashcart collection. Plus I could trade between two Pokémon roms more easily as well as use distribution roms easily.

I'm happy for you and your pokemons.
Me.... I don't play pokemon or waste my time on cheap crap

I got plenty of flash carts, so I can go without these cheap garbage

cyb3ritachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Plus the "It has widely been owned by many NDS player users"

LOL i forgot about that also, yea sure "widely owned" yea ok if it wasnt for this site they would have stayed in their garage unknown to the world
closedeyes.gif

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Why do this "people" call their flashcarts something3DS???? its totally ridiculous, stupid and irrational. If the flashcart does NOT run 3DS games, STOP adding 3DS to the name of the damn card. just say its compatible on the package or something like that. Geezus!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought one for my friends daughter and she absolutely loves the Ace3ds. I haven't been contacted with any problems with it either so this card is good for some. I tried it out and set it all up for her and it booted games quick. I think it is a better card (yeah it's a clone) than most of you are crediting. It must be nice to be sitting high on your thrones! Come on guys, there is people out there that read what you say and they aren't even 5 feet tall. My hope is that you aren't too judgmental. It's cool to say it's a clone and cheap but a reflection amplifying its usefulness could be warranted. Now flame me.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jimmyemunoz said:
I bought one for my friends daughter and she absolutely loves the Ace3ds. I haven't been contacted with any problems with it either so this card is good for some. I tried it out and set it all up for her and it booted games quick. I think it is a better card (yeah it's a clone) than most of you are crediting. It most be nice to be sitting so high on your thrones! Come on guys, there is people out there that read what you say and they aren't even 5 feet tall. My hope is that you aren't too judgmental. It's cool to say it's a clone and cheap but a reflection amplifying its usefulness could be warranted. Now flame me.

Why would anyone flame you?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
He apparently didn't take it too well when people didn't take to his necropost (so I doubt he has a high opinion of GBAtemp). TT-TT and p1ng deleted my blog about it (though it's not like I can't see why :3).

QUOTE(jimmyemunoz @ Oct 5 2011, 08:24 PM) I bought one for my friends daughter and she absolutely loves the Ace3ds. I haven't been contacted with any problems with it either so this card is good for some. I tried it out and set it all up for her and it booted games quick. I think it is a better card (yeah it's a clone) than most of you are crediting.
Much to my discomfort, clone carts DO happen to at least work (even though they stinx and have little or no support) and is probably good enough for any child, plus I see little to no use convincing someone else when they are paying for it. As with ALL clones, depending on your goals it might fit your needs, but as others would note, there are better supported flashcarts that can be found for cheaper prices and are therefore recommended (thus the reason why we all think it stinx...because from the economist perspective, it stinx :3). If purchasing a flashcart were based on just because "it works", then practically all flashcarts would "work" (not sure if I would say that for the N5 though
tpi.gif
).

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juassicplayer you are assuming incorrectly. I do have a high opinion of GBAtemp and I frequent it daily. I just like to fashion myself as one who thinks before he speaks and takes factors into consideration. Regardless, I believe I have made myself clear. On a final note, am I correctly deciphering your previous post as saying you blogged about me??

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jimmyemunoz said:
On a final note, am I correctly deciphering your previous post as saying you blogged about me??
It wasn't particularly a blog about you. It was dealing with karma (came to mind since you mentioned it) and how I ended up with a new set of cheap earphones (it was a great deal :3...my favorite color was $7.49 and all the rest were $10.99), as a sidenote, it also had some strange, but extremely amusing, dealings that had happened that day.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Does anyone has this card? On ace3ds site is an info that many media files are supported including
RMVB, RM, AVI, FLV, MPG, WMV, MOV, 3GP
They've called it
Ace3ds special Functionality

Is it true? Could somebody confirm this sic-fi feature?

edit: my english is bad :/

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice clone of a copy of a copy of a copied copy from a copy of a copy of a cloned copy of a cloned R4.
also good clone of a acekard name
Edit: ok the site is back and i just downloaded their latest kernel. they put everthing in there! ndsmail moonshell a ebook reader! and i even saw a ttmenu.sys . Ace3ds=DSTT??????????

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wanna see something funny??? the main page of the ace3ds.com this is the description of their flash cart and functions:

"About ACE3DS

ACE3DS is SLOT-1 flash card for NDS console series. It is produced by the factories of Original R4 and Original Dstt.It is upgrade versions of R4 and Dstt with multi-media features which can support SDHC and run most games and homebrews. It has widely been owned by many NDS player users.

Supports Nintendo 3DS ver 2.1.0-4(J,E,U) as well as the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware perfectly.
Adopts latest mochip to enlarge standby time.
Built in moonshell 2.10 beta, brower,EMAIL and E-books sofeware supporting.
Built in RTG Function to boot slot-2 perfectly."

Notice the big spelling errors.
Brower WTF its a Brower
unsure.gif
wtf.gif

Sofeware- I thought the correct word was SOFTWARE
lecture.gif

Clearly they cant spell and cant be original on their firmware *sigh*.
closedeyes.gif
A lot of Japanese sellers have spelling errors. Try Acekard, for example.
Your argument is invalid.

Frankdux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE(RoMee @ Oct 5 2011, 06:42 PM)

He apparently didn't take it too well when people didn't take to his necropost (so I doubt he has a high opinion of GBAtemp). TT-TT and p1ng deleted my blog about it (though it's not like I can't see why :3).

QUOTE(jimmyemunoz @ Oct 5 2011, 08:24 PM)
I bought one for my friends daughter and she absolutely loves the Ace3ds. I haven't been contacted with any problems with it either so this card is good for some. I tried it out and set it all up for her and it booted games quick. I think it is a better card (yeah it's a clone) than most of you are crediting.

Much to my discomfort, clone carts DO happen to at least work (even though they stinx and have little or no support) and is probably good enough for any child, plus I see little to no use convincing someone else when they are paying for it. As with ALL clones, depending on your goals it might fit your needs, but as others would note, there are better supported flashcarts that can be found for cheaper prices and are therefore recommended (thus the reason why we all think it stinx...because from the economist perspective, it stinx :3). If purchasing a flashcart were based on just because "it works", then practically all flashcarts would "work" (not sure if I would say that for the N5 though
tpi.gif
).

Long time ago I purchased a few N5 and even the U2core.. both have no support for a long time, last known firmware was a years ago easily.. but you know what, with some knowlage and reason to do so, you can actualy get them updated to new firmwares, I have both brands still working and playing all new games, yes even POKEMON Black and White.. on a U2core, would never work before I made my own mash of firmware

Also did the same to a R4i (stated to be none-upgradable to work on 1.4.1) if you read a post I made a few days ago you will see I managed to get it upgraded to 1.4.3 fully working.. took some doing, but got it an a clone Dstti working also.. right now im working on the blue TTi - Upgrade Revolution, I have it so far working on 1.4.1 it was never made for that its the first version they made.

Moral of the story is, nothing is useless if you know how to use it.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wanna see something funny??? the main page of the ace3ds.com this is the description of their flash cart and functions:

"About ACE3DS

ACE3DS is SLOT-1 flash card for NDS console series. It is produced by the factories of Original R4 and Original Dstt.It is upgrade versions of R4 and Dstt with multi-media features which can support SDHC and run most games and homebrews. It has widely been owned by many NDS player users.

Supports Nintendo 3DS ver 2.1.0-4(J,E,U) as well as the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware perfectly.
Adopts latest mochip to enlarge standby time.
Built in moonshell 2.10 beta, brower,EMAIL and E-books sofeware supporting.
Built in RTG Function to boot slot-2 perfectly."

Notice the big spelling errors.
Brower WTF its a Brower
unsure.gif
wtf.gif

Sofeware- I thought the correct word was SOFTWARE
lecture.gif

Clearly they cant spell and cant be original on their firmware *sigh*.
closedeyes.gif

Man, I don't know what your talking about. I just checked the website at www.ace3ds.com and it is worded better than 99.99% of the other flash card websites. I think you went to the wrong website when you found those errors. If you use their online questions at the bottom of their front page they can talk to you in some pretty good English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye yeah those are great too