Unboxing of Ace3DS flashcard

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ace3ds_c.jpg

A new flashcard released by a team who calls themselves the Ace3DS Team. This is suppose to work on the newest DSi Firmware and the newest 3DS Firmware. I will confirm soon and make a how-to video and then a full review video later.[/p]

[tv]259981-335[/tv]
Unboxing of Ace3DS flashcard
A unboxing video for a new flashcard

icon11.gif
Official Site (Link Removed)
icon42.gif
Youtube Video

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has to be the worst most useless video I've ever seen. taking a card out of an envelope. wow. I know it's an unboxing but put the thing in a DS and show the GUI so it's not a total waste of time.

Reactions: 1 person

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
felixsrg said:
The Homepage of the flashcart has some links to direct download of roms, I suggest talking to them or remove the link to their page.
I'm not at all surprised, the flashcart screams COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Mario is on the goddamn label.
On top of that the card seems to be confused between being an R4DS and an Acekard clone.

John Sfakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
felixsrg said:
The Homepage of the flashcart has some links to direct download of roms, I suggest talking to them or remove the link to their page.

i also noticed it when i checked it last time, but now, see again, disappear! Good job, felixsrg. Due to your warning, they have moved the rom links
nyanya.gif
I also have this card in hand, will put some pics about the GUI, give me some time.
rolleyes.gif

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
John Sfakis said:
felixsrg said:

i also noticed it when i checked it last time, but now, see again, disappear! Good job, felixsrg. Due to your warning, they have moved the rom links
nyanya.gif
I also have this card in hand, will put some pics about the GUI, give me some time.
rolleyes.gif

What are you talking about? They are still there. And it's your first post? Something smells fishy...

D

Deleted-236924

BortzANATOR said:
lolololol fake

(everyone knows that right?)
It's not fake.
It's a real flashcart.

It's possibly a clone of a clone, though.

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, what a cheap looking thing.

Funny how the folder that you extract is named "R4i English" . Wonder who they stole that from?

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modrobert said:
Another flashcard with "3DS" in the product name which can't handle 3DS games?

Yeah, I actually thought this was the first 3DS flashcart at first. I can't believe GBATemp would post such trash as "news" on the front page.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
DespizingU said:
modrobert said:
Another flashcard with "3DS" in the product name which can't handle 3DS games?

Yeah, I actually thought this was the first 3DS flashcart at first. I can't believe GBATemp would post such trash as "news" on the front page.

All of the GBAtemp TV stuff is auto front paged.

Basically, don't bitch.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L551 said:
lol, what a cheap looking thing.

Funny how the folder that you extract is named "R4i English" . Wonder who they stole that from?
Wow, really? They didn't even bother to change the folder name or anything.
laugh.gif

I was gonna say "I think it's alright as long as they produce their own firmware". But nope!
smile.gif

John Sfakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
What are you talking about? They are still there. And it's your first post? Something smells fishy...

Still there?sorry, where are you talking about? the place i metioned is in the bottom left corner which named "Supported Games Updated" i saw it there last time,but now it is there without links. Correct me if i was wrong.Do you mean there is another place? where is the fishy point? And yes, it is my first post,i saw this post and i have this card in hand now,so i registered an account and would like to say sth about this card. it is a cheap card, only play DS games in 3DS, it is a clone of what ? i dont know ....Just another regular clone of clone
but this card is working on my 3DS V2.1.4-J

di-BVE5.jpg
di-0PG7.jpg

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
John Sfakis said:
thela_kid said:

Still there?sorry, where are you talking about? the place i metioned is in the bottom left corner which named "Supported Games Updated" i saw it there last time,but now it is there without links. Correct me if i was wrong.Do you mean there is another place? where is the fishy point? And yes, it is my first post,i saw this post and i have this card in hand now,so i registered an account and would like to say sth about this card. it is a cheap card, only play DS games in 3DS, it is a clone of what ? i dont know ....Just another regular clone of clone

Since you're obviously the admin of ace3ds, here are the roms, that are hosted at your site:

1250tnk.png

2nuqh50.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: For real for real