• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UK General Election 2015 - Where nobody is a winner

What government will we get?

• Labour majority government (highly unlikely)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Conservative majority government (highly unlikely)

• Labour - Liberal Democrat coalition (unlikely)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conservative - Liberal Democrat coalition (unlikely)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labour minority government (Very likely)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Conservative minority government (reasonably likely)

• Total voters

RolfXCIV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With so much unused land spread throughout the country, those same lands could be used to grow vegetables, fruit and farm animals to later butcher them.

I love jamón/presunto that's something I can never get too much of. I've bought a jamón leg recently so need to be moderate for it to not end quickly. :P

I don't know about the unused land, I've read contradicting opinions about it and I don't possess the knowledge to have an opinion. A lot of people say EU is to blame, but I've read the problems persist for centuries and EU is usually the scapegoat for everything. Presunto is very popular around here, and very good; but be careful not to eat too much.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I don't know about the unused land, I've read contradicting opinions about it and I don't possess the knowledge to have an opinion. A lot of people say EU is to blame, but I've read the problems persist for centuries and EU is usually the scapegoat for everything. Presunto is very popular around here, and very good; but be careful not to eat too much.

Oh well, you only live once so better make the best of it rather than arguing who's the better politician. heh

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
And may God save the Queen.
Screw the queen, well, on second thought better not.
cchfb6r.jpg

God's a cool dude so give him MILFs instead. :lol:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
UKIP got in in Clacton... I have been there a few times when I was younger but was not in a hurry to go back and I think that has sealed the deal.

66% turnout as well. Impressive. I wonder what the breakdown will be by region, and though I consider it a bad metric for external use, by age. I shall have to figure out if it was still mathematically not worth the time me staying at home yesterday.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, time to head to my bunker until the post-election hysteria dies down. For the last hour pretty much everyone on my FB wall has been proclaiming that it's a great day for mankind and we have a bright future ahead of us, or that the world is totally fucked beyond repair and we're heading for some sort of Mad Max style wasteland.

Despite the fact that neither of these are true. The rich will get richer, the poor will get shafted, and those in the middle won't even notice anything changing. British politics is and will always be a fat load of bollocks. We have our choice of toffs from the main 3 parties, hippies in the Green party, racist idiots in UKIP and a bunch of howlin' fucking lunatics in the little parties everyone forgets about. Nothing will change until the system changes. The Party system creates an adversarial atmosphere that feeds a gang mentality, so people don't think things through rationally and realize we're all a little bit of everything because they crave the identity of being labelled as one thing or the other. End result is that any good intentions are ultimately swallowed up in picking a side and having your stance on matters decided by that choice instead of feeling free to think things through and come up with the best solution.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Though politician is usually a byword for ineffectual, especially in groups, if you fancy seeing the failings of a more individualistic setup then have a look at India. Most would argue it is not an improvement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games